• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

R. I. P. GaWd Rial, Rick Valois

Lady_Emma

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodbye GaWd Rial

GaWd Rial also known as: Fallen Idol, GaWd Liado, GaWd Dionysus, Squelch,
GaWd Enyo, GaWd Posiden, GaWd Assasin, GaWd Nesesis, GaWd Hammer, who played
UO for 10 years and was known to many died in an accident on September 18,

Rick was a fantastic person, funny, smart, handsome, honest, compassionate, and loving.
Being him mom my perspective is not without bias, but I think many people would agree with me. I will keep Rick in my heart and love him forever.

Rick loved UO and had many friends, some of whom I can not contact. I am
saying his last Goodbye for him.
Lady Emma his mother

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* Gives Lady_Emma a Big Bear Hug *

I am sorry for your Loss, please know that you and your family are in my Thoughts and Prayers.

May your Son Rick Rest In Peace

Peace be with you Lady_Emma

Caesar

T

Turdnugget

I knew him as Rial and we played in the same guild for a number of years. PvP'd, spawned, dueled side by side. He was a great friend and always willing to help and do whatever he could for friends/guildies.

He was always a big help in game, especially in those crazy PvP situations, whether it be a group of raiders, house hiders, a harrower spawn... he was a great leader and side by side we were a force to be reckoned with.

He will be deeply missed...even though he left UO awhile ago for WoW =)

Emma... know that Ashen-Shugar of Baja will always remember what a great, fun loving son you had I hope you guys the best.

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

I had the pleasure of playing with Rial in SI for a number of years and will always remember him fondly.

Cypher, CEO Spawners Inc

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Dearest Lady Emma,

I am saddened by the loss of any of our Citizens. Especially saddened for those I have known. However, each of these folks brightened our multiverse. When they pass from our reality they ascend to Heaven like unto shining stars. Brightening our nights and skies, and awaiting our reunion.

Let grief and anguish soon fade away. Replaced only by wonderful memories of smiles, hugs, kisses, and laughter.

Rest well departed brother...till next we meet in Glory,

An Sos :grouphug: