• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

R.I.P. Derick..

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
:(
Rest in peace, Derick. You will be missed.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
His presence on Legends will be missed but I'm sure not as much as his family will miss him. He was a nice guy and a very active member of our community.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
He use to buy so much stuff from me. He'd buy my regular spellbooks and rune books all the time and I asked him why. He said he would hang around Luna and Haven and give stuff to any new players that happened by. Good guy. Certainly missed.

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Derick was one of our gems, for certain.

We've lost two this year that I'm aware of...... The Law was killed by a hit and run driver while walking :(

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran

We've lost two this year that I'm aware of...... The Law was killed by a hit and run driver while walking :(
OMG I wondered if Law had changed his name or something! Horrible news.

PoiZ-Ivy

Adventurer
very sad when people loose guild members and friends in game,

[/QUOTE]
very sad news,

hopefully some pc's up there and they are having fun together hunting on uo

RIP

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

The Law is gone too?
Damn, that is a bummer. May he rest in peace. :(