• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa Valley R.I.P. Brian Blackstone

J

Jackyl

I am Brian Blackstones best friend in real life of 20 years. i am sorry to inform you that today 2-5-10 at 2pm pst he passed away from alot of med problems.... he went into the hospital on monday and went down. he went peacefuly in a drug induced comma. if you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] and please put rip brian blackstone in the title thank you.

he will be missed

J

Jackyl

this is a real post. i am not making this up honestly. i am so sorry to bring you such bad news.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good bye brian may god be with you always hugs and you will be missed so much you were and always be my best friend

F

five oclock

I hate msgs like these...

Then again its also the way of life..

May his next adventure be just as mighty as his past adventures...

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Brian will truley be missed in Napa Valleys Community.. always was around to help out and to chat.. U will be Missed Brian

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
This is never easy. The loss of a mate is always difficult. Some scoff at pixel friends. Some of my best friends are here.

I mourn your loss Napa.

A

Amethyst of Napa

Brian Blackstone was a truely special person and will be greatly missed. He always had a kind word to say about everyone and went out of his way to help anyone that needed assistance. Farewell old friend.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uo has lost a great person he will be mist for a long long time ill miss you forever bro hugs

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RIP Bri, may you be in a better place now free from the pain that was here on earth. Rest well my UO Friend, you will be missed.

K

kalzaketh

ouch, napa's rolecall has shrunk, yet again, may he truly RIP, the problem of middleage in rl you end up saying things like that all to often :(

L

Lady Mana

Rest in peace, Brian. My condolences to your family and friends... :(

B

Budweiser KDL

:(

Wow. I am sad now. Brian was a nice person. He will be missed.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
-.-

*places a whispering rose near the first tree he ever chopped into*

..peace be yours, my friend..

M

Millie

*jaw drops* Why is it always the nice ones that go so soon. Rip Brian.

S

Salya Sin

Words won't be mean much for awhile... but you and his family... and everyone that knew him here... I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

The EM's asked me to pass a message to you as well...

EM Sangria and EM Fiorella would like to express their heart felt
condolences to Brian's family and friends. They will all be in our
thoughts and prayers.

Napa has truely lost a dear man.

*bends head in prayer*

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember Brian from my Minoc days... This sucks :(

R.I.P. Bri, Napa is a lesser place without you.

L

Lord Sturm

I just popped in to snoop around and came across this message.
I have many memories of Brian and the adventures we have shared ingame. He was a good man and will always be missed by me. Life is so precious. Hard to beleive we have lost one of the best people this world has to offer.
Goodbye Brian. *salute*

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh ****. Brian Blackstone/Spirit Heart died? ****, i was friends with him for years in UO. I'll miss him :sad3:

S

Sparkles

I logged on last night in hopes of finding my dear friend Brian Blackstone. I have not been on in a while, but would come on from time to time just to catch up on things and touch bases with Brian. I ran into Kirthag while I was looking for him and she gave me the sad news. Brian was a true friend, that stood beside me no matter what and I will miss him very much!!

Brian if you see a little boy, that goes by the name of Logan Wade, please watch over him for me and tell him that we miss him very much down here on earth and that I love you both!!!

Rest in peace Doug! You will forever be in my heart!!

Lady Sparkles of I*C