• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Quiting UO Auction #4 - Remaining Event Items! Ends: TONIGHT @ 7PM Central Standard Time !

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hello everyone,

I have a few event items left over, so now I am just going to be forced to just auction them off. However, I am putting a buyout on each item. I am also setting the buyouts for 15m - 25m BELOW the reserves that I had these items at in the previous auction. I am really hoping that each item sells for the buyout, because I will still be at a huge loss on every item even if i receive the buyouts.

Rules For the Auction:

Auction ENDS Sunday, 11/20/2016 @ 7:00 P.M. Central Time

1. In Rare Situations, I reserve the right to not sell to any person as I see fit. (This rarely happens and is not reflective of a winning bid being too low)
2. 10 Minute Rule Is In Effect
3. Buyer will have 24 hours to schedule a pickup of the won item
4. Items are On Atlantic Shard. Only Atlantic Gold will be Accepted

0-100 Million: 5 Million Gold Increments
100-250 Million: 10 Million Gold Increments
250 Million + : 25 Million Gold Increments

#1: "A Very Old And Well-Used Guillotine" - @MadMartyr Sold For 375m BUYOUT
(Sonoma, S13, 1 of 15) (Very Hard Find. Took Almost 6 months to find a seller, and is one of the only full size guillotine items for dungeon deco. Guillotine makes awesome slicing noise when double clicked)

#2: "Gruesome Standard Of The Pale Orc Warband, Carved Into It Are The Words, "Glory To Da Bludgod!" -215m BUYOUT
(This bid is for a set of two. You are bidding on 2 items with the same name, but different graphics. The circle stand originally was created, but almost all of them were later turned into the square stand making the circle graphic more rare - Chance to own One of Each!)
(Atlantic, S14, ?)

#3: #5: "A Pile Of Tangles Bones Collected From The Undead King" - 160m Buyout
(Oceania, S14, Unknown) (Container makes skeleton death noise when opened and locked down)

#4: #14: "Heart of Frost Wyrm" - @panoramix2009 SOLD For 55m BUYOUT
(Arirang, S14, 1 of 10) (Makes Air Elemental Noise When Locked Down)

#5: "Blood Dust" - 380m BUYOUT
(Napa Valley, S8, True 1 of 10) (Very Hard Find. Another item that took me 6 months to find a seller, and it seems one is only listed for sale via stratics every couple of years)

#6: "Devil's Contract": - 210m BUYOUT
(Wakoku, S11, TRUE 1 of 10) (Great Dungeon Deco & Looks Great w/ Other more popular Red note: "Written in Devil's Blood" certificate)

It just goes to show how different my taste is in rares. I sold over 30+ Event items, and I think 4 of these remaining items were my favorite items and very difficult to obtain. Grab them quick while you can, as I am just ready to be DONE selling Event Items. All the Buyouts are lowered to quite a bit less than I paid. Take a risk making a bid, but like I said.... I am hoping the rare's community recognizes some good prices when they see them and all the items all sell for the buyout. :)

Any further questions, toss me an ICQ!

See attached picture for the graphics of each item!

Thanks,

Happy Meal

Attachments

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Nails Warstein

I would invoke Rule #1 Posted in the auction. The rule was created for you and about three others. If you have been attempting to reach me via ICQ, you are blocked and I did not receive any ICQs. I do not agree with the ethics and integrity of some UO players, so I would absolutely refuse to ever support them, provide items for them, trade with them, or allow them to profit from me.

#2 is still available everyone !

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Since you are unwilling to discuss this privately by blocking me on ICQ. I will make this one and only public statement. This is not an invitation for anyone elseto respond to this personal matter between me and Happy Meal.

I have not had the pleasure of conducting many trades with you Happy Meal. It is a shame when hearsay, rumor and innuendo disparage my honor and my character when I have worked very hard to establish myself as a player anyone can trust. Before Ultima updated its currency conversion to weightless gold, I spent 8 years brokering for free. 90% of all transactions I conducted in UO was one player handing me items and gold, and me giving it to another player for no compensation what so ever. I did this so players who didn't get along with each other could trade safely, and to prevent players from scamming unsuspecting players. I have volunteered for several rares festivals for free. If you added up all the hours, I have easily have dedicated years of my free time to people and this game, and not asked for anything in return. I have only tried to help to make this game and community a better place for everyone.

All I can deduce is that you have been greatly misinformed about me. Does this mean I do not have enemies? Of course not, there will always be jealous, greedy individuals who will say or do anything to advance themselves. I am an easy target. I am a competitive bidder for rares. I don't tell anyone, not even you on who, what, where, why and how you should operate. I apologize if for some reason you feel I have harmed you. This was not my intention. I am just a person talking to another person when I say, do not cast stones at me. I hope one day, we can find the time to get to know each other, and realize we are both real people with real feelings and real problems. Until then I am sorry you feel the way you do about me without giving me the benefit of the doubt, one that I extend to everyone. I wish you well and the best of luck in all you endeavor.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Happy Meal
sorry to say mate but Nails is THE trustworty person in UO, i have no clue where your bad vibration shall come from but i think you are wrong big time here...

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Finley Grant

You are entitled to your opinions as others are entitled to theirs. I am not going to sit here and let anyone tell me what I know or what experiences I have personally had. I respectfully disagree with you. Especially when I have had LITERALLY dozens of the most respectable people in this game including rare collectors sharing similar experiences. People define themselves every day by the actions they take.

I am allowed to set rules accordingly for any of my auctions. You are welcome to not bid if you disagree with the rules set fourth.

Thanks,

Happy Meal

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
O Happy Meal.... I think you have Nails confused with someone else
I did the 2011, 2013 and the 2014 Rares fest on Atlantic and Knew of Nails (broker) before that and I have to say
without his help, generosity (both time and resources) and friendship the Rares community would be sadly lacking, for that matter so would UO
Hugs and best wishes to all of the rares community
BTW ... don't miss Blend/Sakura's Rares fest . It starts on my B-Day!

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Finley Grant

You are entitled to your opinions as others are entitled to theirs. I am not going to sit here and let anyone tell me what I know or what experiences I have personally had. I respectfully disagree with you. Especially when I have had LITERALLY dozens of the most respectable people in this game including rare collectors sharing similar experiences. People define themselves every day by the actions they take.

I am allowed to set rules accordingly for any of my auctions. You are welcome to not bid if you disagree with the rules set fourth.

Thanks,

Happy Meal
Iam completely ok with you don't accepted bids from someone. I just wanted to say that I think you May be wrong about nails. That's all.

I used several times his brokering Service never any issue.

Also so far NO SINGLE trade Partner refused nails as Broker.

Sorry that I messed with your sell post.

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Andrasta

I will be on tonight to deliver item #2, and I will contact you via PM or ICQ.

#3, #5, and #6 have been bought out via ICQ at the buyout price, and I am glad they did, as this thread has been derailed.

I am not here to attack anyone's character. It takes a lot for me to not accept a bid from someone. At no time did I accuse anyone of being a scammer. I know for a fact there are people that would never scam or blatantly steal an item from a person who are on my list of people I refuse to do business with. The list of 4 ppl I refuse to allow bids from....three of which I know would never actually "scam" anyone. One refers to himself as a broker and another one acts as a broker or sells houses for a "uo living" or something. I am not really sure what he does as he does not collect, he does not pvm, and he does not pvp. Is taking a pre-order for a billion gold on an ethy spider scamming? No. But if you know they are going to drop to 150m the same day, but want to lock in people's money so they can't get it back.... I don't agree with that. Some people say there is nothing wrong with that as if a buyer agrees to a price, then it is on the buyer. But when the seller has negative intent to try and gain off someone's misfortune... I do not agree with that. So no, I am not attacking these person(s) in terms of a scammer or their ability to dishonestly broker a sale. Rather It might be a reason such as I do not agree with their greed, their cheats, their scripts, or maybe just their ability to get ahead in a more slightly dishonest way by pushing others in the UO community to the side. Some might see their actions as being nice when I know they had alternative motives to get ahead. Lets be honest, there are people that get taken advantage of and dont even know it happens. They smile and become a repeat customer. Im a cop in RL, and I see ir every day when people walk into the police department after being treated as a fool. And listening to some of them defend themselves, it is laughable how they tell their fictional side of things. It really is a matter of opinion. I have been in vent with these people, I have heard them talk, heard their views, or had multiple "situations" with them and experiences leading me to how I feel. I never asked someone to defend anyone. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion as I am mine. I can tell you I have had support from dozens of the most popular and well respected rare collectors and players in the game. If they choose not to post their opinion or support via stratics bc they want to stay out of any drama or stay "friendly" by face with this person in the chance he may later having something they need, than so be it. If they only want to give their support VIQ icq or share similar stories of greedy dealings with this person, than that is on them. You are only going to see the positive posted here as any negative post will instantly be deleted. I have never been a person to back down from what is right or what I believe in. I have never been afraid to stand up or share my opinion. I can say rule #1 was put into an effect for a reason. I can not... and I refuse to support what I believe are major problems in the UO community. Honestly, it is not going to matter anyways as I am quiting. This game has lost another 20 year vet, and I will not be coming back this time. I can not run to the exit door fast enough.

Since being back, I have been disgusted with a lot of what I have seen. I had no idea how deep the rabbit hole of corruption in UO went. I knew the cheats were bad, but nothing like this. I have literally seen exploits, duping, and even corrupt GMs working for players. This game seems to have taken a nasty turn where it has become all about making money. With what I have seen, I truly believe the UO team or Mesanna is involved, and no one would convince me otherwise.

An email will definitely be sent to Mesanna with me quiting in the next couple of months with pictures and time stamps. It will be curious to see her response and I will post her response for everyone to see.

No need to keep this thread going as no one was meant to have any reputation personally attacked. I made the rules for the auctions, I felt rule #1 was violated in terms of who I made it for. I never planned to receive any bids from these people as I thought they knew how I felt on the matter.

Thanks for those who bid,

Happy Meal

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Im a cop in RL,
Regardless what you think of me, no matter how misplaced your beliefs may be, I truly respect and appreciate what you do. Sincerely I thank you sir for your service.