• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Quiet, Secluded Tram Keep 25Mil

O

Oneiros

Keep is sold.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Oneiros

I've just simply always run the game with the "Show Foliage" option turned off.

But, in any case, here are the purty leaves turned back on :)

Attachments

S

Smokes To Much

I figure it was that or the age old bug that turns tram into fel.

P.S. I'm the one who sold u that house....moving already?

O

Oneiros

Ahh, did not recognize the new handle.

Yes, I took a new job and am in the process of moving, so I simply do not have time to play any longer, nor for the forseeable future, so I feel it kind of silly to just let the accounts sit open.

If you were interested in getting the keep back for sentimental reasons or anything, just yell and I'll be happy to work something out with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Smokes To Much

If you were interested in getting the keep back for sentimental reasons or anything, just yell and I'll be happy to work something out with you.
Thanks for the offer, but I have no interest in it.

Good luck with the new job. :thumbup:

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

P.S. I'm the one who sold u that house....moving already?
I'm the one who bought the keep from Oneiros. A very good in-game friend of mine owned the keep for a long time. She used the keep to display lots of event items we earned while playing together. Smokes, I was wondering if this might be the one you got the keep from. If you're still playing I was wondering if you might have some of the stuff from that keep. I will be willing to buy them from you; they have sentimental value to me. It's really exciting that I was able to become the owner of this keep too. Thanks.