• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quickest way to Silvermoon City?

G

Can't seem to find one, even swimming round the coast. I'm a lvl 45 tauran warrior, cross country isn't quite an option yet.

Anyone got any tips?

aj

R

RayneStorm

Go to Orgrimmar. Take Zepplin to Undercity. Go through the gates, but before endering into the city there is a courtyard with a busted up statue. Off to one side is a room up some stairs with a cool looking orb thingy. Use the Orb, it will transport you directly to Silvermoon.

G

You know, you learn something new every day about this game!

I don't play Horde often, so that information is all new to me as well.

Thanks Rayne!

R

RayneStorm

Always glad to help :) I didn't know about it either until my wife told me, but I was going the otherway...trying to figure out a way to go to the Undercity from Silvermoon. There is another way...but it involves running through Eastern Plaguelands (level 55+ mobs) to get to it.

B

Bo Riddler

I often wondered how in the world are these 1st and 2nd level Belfs wandering around Brill. The plaguelands should have eaten them alive, then I found that elusive red orb in UC.

Bo

G

I actually found the orb to get from Silvermoon to UC quite by accident one day.

I'm forever clicking on things and going places I shouldn't go, and dying often because of it. However, one day, I discovered the orb to go to UC and not knowing what the heck it was I was like...."oh, pretty! I wonder what it does."

Click

Ohhhhhh, so THAT's how I get out of Silvermoon!

At least that one didn't kill me like so many other times have.