• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick thoughts on new Publish

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first attack on TC1 is on Fel Yew and is undead based. Each Captain starts out yellow and is surrounded by 10-12 normal spawns. Once the mnions are killed the Captain turns red and can be attacked. Interestingly they can attack while yellow which isn't very sporting. The Captains I saw were Swordsman, Bard, Necromancer, Macer, and Archer. Best guess is that they are about 20K hp based on the total damages reported by Pincos. I got looting rights on 2 of the 5 I saw killed, and only got gold and regular gems. Did not see anything in my pack when done. There were still multiple bosses both red and yellow when I left.

There was a new lighthouse which was labled as attackable, but wasn't at the current point of the battle. It is located just west of the Heartwood gate. Alot of the Captains seemed to be spawning south and west of the town center, towards the cematary and the farm.

There was a possible bug I noticed. What is the best way to report it as I assume it shouldn't be posted even if it could only be active on TC?

Last edited:

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first attack on TC1 is on Fel Yew and is undead based. Each Captain starts out yellow and is surrounded by 10-12 normal spawns. Once the mnions are killed the Captain turns red and can be attacked. Interestingly they can attack while yellow which isn't very sporting. The Captains I saw were Swordsman, Bard, Necromancer, Macer, and Archer. Best guess is that they are about 20K hp based on the total damages reported by Pincos. I got looting rights on 2 of the 5 I saw killed, and only got gold and regular gems. Did not see anything in my pack when done. There were still multiple bosses both red and yellow when I left.

There was a new lighthouse which was labled as attackable, but wasn't at the current point of the battle. It is located just west of the Heartwood gate. Alot of the Captains seemed to be spawning south and west of the town center, towards the cematary and the farm.

There was a possible bug I noticed. What is the best way to report it as I assume it shouldn't be posted even if it could only be active on TC?
Oh. The minions have to be killed first. That was confusing when I ran into town since the yellow captain fencer was attacking me and I thought it was a bug. Yes, that really isn't very sporting.

Bugs can be reported in the enhanced client through the bug menu. They can be emailed to [email protected].

-Lorax