• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

quick question

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If my stable is full and i have a Gdragon out, am i just hosed?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on your skill level and the number of stable slots you have full.

Example: Farsight has 115 taming and lore. If I accidently fill my stable slots (I've done this several times since SA started), and I have my dragon out, I can put on a birds of britannia talisman for the 120 taming and lore for an extra stable slot. Then I just need to be sure not to fill up that stable slot.

Although, if your stable is full and you have a greater dragon out, then your dragon is likely not bonded and it should be little effort to release it in your house and retame it after you sort your pet situation out.

And if your dragon is bonded, then I'd like to know how you managed that trick.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha thank you for your help i appreciate it...ya no trick here, just tamed a Gdragon, was lucky enough to find a pleasant person that offered to hold while i free'd up some space. (thank you good sir). Good idea on the release in house as well, i'll keep that in mind next time. Thanks!

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on your skill level and the number of stable slots you have full.

Example: Farsight has 115 taming and lore. If I accidently fill my stable slots (I've done this several times since SA started), and I have my dragon out, I can put on a birds of britannia talisman for the 120 taming and lore for an extra stable slot. Then I just need to be sure not to fill up that stable slot.

Although, if your stable is full and you have a greater dragon out, then your dragon is likely not bonded and it should be little effort to release it in your house and retame it after you sort your pet situation out.

And if your dragon is bonded, then I'd like to know how you managed that trick.
That talisman thing is a great idea!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In case it is not clear, you get a free tame on anything you have already tamed and is wild. Just go up do the tame thing and it will start, no anger no nothing, you will succeed.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but feed it fast because it will probably be confused if you had just tamed it moments before and then retame it.