• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Quick question: unraveling bokuto for enchanted essence?

M

MYUO

I remember a while back I unravel bokuto made of ash wood to get essence. It doesn't seem to work now. Am I missing something? Thanks!

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did a little experiment. Gm carpentry gm armslore made 3 bokutos from ash and 3 from bloodwood, all were exceptional. Legendary Gargoyle imbuer at the queens forge, I got 7 essence from the ash and 13 essence from the bloodwood.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another experiment same characters I made 3 oak bokutos all exceptional and 3 yew and 3 heartwoood. The oak yeilded 13 essence, yew 15 essence and the heartwood only 6 because apparently not enough magical properties on one bokuto. I made some that weren't exceptional and they seemed to yeild essence also. So I guess over all if you want to do this to make essence it seems to work.

M

MYUO

This is wierd. I also have gm carp, arms lore and made bokutos with ash and get 40% DI, 10% ssi, 20% lower requirement. When my imbuer (120 imbuing, gm item id) unravel them at Queen forge, he only got residues. Same thing happened to bloodwood, oak and yew bokutos.
I even tried to use soul stone to remove imbuing skill and put it back, didn't help. Put arms lore on the imbuer, didn't help.
I am clueless!

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is wierd. I also have gm carp, arms lore and made bokutos with ash and get 40% DI, 10% ssi, 20% lower requirement. When my imbuer (120 imbuing, gm item id) unravel them at Queen forge, he only got residues. Same thing happened to bloodwood, oak and yew bokutos.
I even tried to use soul stone to remove imbuing skill and put it back, didn't help. Put arms lore on the imbuer, didn't help.
I am clueless!
Brain fart here that was residue not essence I was getting. Sorry for the confusion. Somedays I should just keep my mouth shut. Sorry

M

MYUO

Brain fart here that was residue not essence I was getting. Sorry for the confusion. Somedays I should just keep my mouth shut. Sorry
lol that is OK. Thanks for taking time to test and reply.

Dev must have nerfed the unraveling wooden items for essences.