• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick question about special moves on a lesser hiryu

Lucivius

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can lesser hiryu's get both AI and Feint? My naj can train both AI and frenzied whirlwind, however once I put AI on my lesser hiryu it will not allow me to train anything other than a magical ability.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They already have abilities so you can only choose one area or special move with the magic.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening Lucivius.... when it comes to the hiryu family sadly they already come preloaded with 2 moves of there 3 move limit.. so sadly you have to watch the order in which you add things... so you can add one move.. then a school of magic... ... if you add the school of magic first ya often lose the option for that one move too..... I tested the ninja hiryus out... they have one draw back.... they are what is known as pure ninja monsters.. so if you teach it ninja it will also learn 100 hiding( and the ninja UI) and often use moves like shadow jump and smoke bomb.. leaving you in the middle of 30 mobs with a look on your face like" well I guess I will just die then." hehe.... I hope hope this helps.. =^-^=