• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick question about Ships

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Britannian Ship has to ability to have one house deco item, correct? Well, since the launch of the whole pirate them booster pack, I've noticed one very classic thing missing from the ships. Think about it, what do you in-vision when you think of a classic pirate? Maybe, eye patch, a peg leg, or a hook for a hand? aaaaaaand... a parrot. Now, parrots are already in the game, I've earned quite a few myself, I've seen some people go a bit crazy with having near hundreds of them displayed in their home. My simple question is...Can that one house deco item be a parrot perch?

I was thinking of getting the ship, and would like to know.

-Thanks.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They can be used, although they were broken for a while. I am not sure if the last pre-patch fixed this or if the fix will be in the next patch.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't place the wheel. And actually, logically, why would you need to? The ship already has a wheel :)

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing the wheel does is act like a sextant and gives latitude and longitude.