• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick Guild-related question

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it legal to advertize your Guild's Forums on your character Profile..?
How about doing it on the Stratics Guild Forums?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On UO? Really depends on what is on that guild page, but I would not be willing to say yes or no given the circumstances :p

Should be more than alright on stratics.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks.

For that matter there's nothing illegal or suspicious on there. Just information on the guild. We had to disband our previous one for various reasons so we're starting fresh.

Trying new and easier ways to recruit is all. :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, but from what I've been reading, even if there is an ad for selling or buying or something related, even a link to another site that does that, it can get someone in trouble if its in UO.

They have been kind of stingy recently from what I've seen.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

Is it legal to advertize your Guild's Forums on your character Profile..?
How about doing it on the Stratics Guild Forums?
This would be good to know. The last official response I saw on the entire advertising issue was this post from Jeremy.

I have my own web space so I'm not concerned about advertising, but I know a lot of people that can't afford to buy space and it would be good for them to know if they can use the sites that require advertising.