• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

quests?

• Thread starter peanutbutter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

peanutbutter

where and who is the contact for the quest that rewards you with runic carpentry saws?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where and who is the contact for the quest that rewards you with runic carpentry saws?
Unfortunately all I can answer is where: Heartwood.

There are various crafting quests there.

As to which quests can give you which runic tools as rewards....I am afraid I have no idea.

:(

Normally I refer people to the UO Guide (uoguide.com). But in this case it looks like their/our runic saw information isn't all that extensive.

Sorry.

-Galen's player

R

RenaLynne

When you go through gate travel SE all the way down til you see a bridge. Cross bridge, you will see the arborists. Theres a huge awning is this lil section. Aniel and Ciala the arborists will give you the quests. I usually refuse all of them but the making stools one. Anyways, these will give you the carp recipes and saws(if you grind the hell outta them). Have fun! (Tho I sincerely doubt you will):D

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL no kidding! I think the UO Gods are TRYING to make us all go mad :coco:

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will know which ones give the carp runics. You will see my crafter there (Liquid Fire) with 5 packies full of wood after that ever elusive holy-grail-heartwood-runic :)