• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions On The strangers Gems

• Thread starter Lore Master
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lore Master

i have a few question on the special gems you get from the strangers i hear there are 12 new gems my questions are do they all stack? another question i have is i heard one of them is a very special big diamond like gems is this true? and lastly can someone please post some actual 2d screen shots of all or at least some of these special new gems thanks much apreciated.

B

Blade_Thugluv

as for the diamond that you speak of.. there is one its an old rare however as far as i know they are not spawning in this event.

~Blade

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There Are Actually 17 Types of The Stranger Gems If I Knew How I Would Post A Pick

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
these are the rare "miss shaped" gems iv got so far

You've got those from one of the Strangers?!?

Which ones from whom? I haven't seen emeralds, diamonds or tourmalines on any of them, yet. :(

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no large diamonds from this event.

The large diamonds came from an old event called the singing sword and have not spawned since.

When the quest was completed at moonglow cemetery the large gems were scattered all over in that area and could be picked up so there were about 30 to 50 per shard. I believe at one point they were duped along with the old pagan regs (blood spawn, eye of newt, pumice ect.) during the stackable item dupe years back.

C

Corwin

Grim Reaper: You say you have 17. We posted that there was only 12 plus 4 common that can be tossed for a total of 16, but even your picture shows 16.