• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions about this shard

• Thread starter Shield Maiden
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Shield Maiden

I am thinking of playing on another shard. Before I decide to move though I wanted to ask a couple of questions to see if this shard would be right for me:

1) Are there still maximum storage and larger housing spaces left in Trammel? The reason I ask is that I love decorating.

2) Would you describe the Sonoma community as generally friendly and nice?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!

G

There are several Trammel Tower locations I know of, and I'm sure an 18x18 can be found with some diligence.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am thinking of playing on another shard. Before I decide to move though I wanted to ask a couple of questions to see if this shard would be right for me:

1) Are there still maximum storage and larger housing spaces left in Trammel? The reason I ask is that I love decorating.

2) Would you describe the Sonoma community as generally friendly and nice?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems #1 was answered already, as for #2, why not make a char and drop in for a visit, you will see some really nice folks here, of course there are the bad apples, but they are with us what ever shard we may turn up on. If we can be help on Sonoma feel free to contact us.

T

Tant

Yesterday i found 7 different places that would hold an 18x18 before i finally placed my tower. And that was only looking for a half hour or so.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"of course there are the bad apples"

*Raises Hand*

Present ! :]

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fel side is a barren wasteland.
you can place pretty much anywhere.

i can name probablly 10 spots that would fit a large tower right off the top'o me head.

C

Clextor

A house decorator? Pluffy used to do that. I know a few peeps that would hire a decorator. Seems like Sonoma would be a place to set up shop for a few months. And meet peeps...And make money decorating.

Clex

L

LoveSpirit

I wish you much joy and good fortune on Baja
I read the posts there and it does indeed sound like a friendly and fun shard!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I wish you much joy and good fortune on Baja
I read the posts there and it does indeed sound like a friendly and fun shard!

[/ QUOTE ]
Baja is pretty cool, if it weren't for current lack of funds and having key locations already might have moved there.