• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions About Customizing.

P

Penny Lane

I haven't customized in years.

(1) If I go into customize mode, does my present house configuration show up as the basic layout? Tiles, walls, etc...as they looked when committed? And I make changes to THAT layout?

(2) Does all the stuff go into the moving crate? Or does everything go back where it was originally locked down when I commit again, like chests, wall decorations, add-ons, etc....?

Thank you for any help.

Penny

F

feath

I haven't customized in years.

(1) If I go into customize mode, does my present house configuration show up as the basic layout? Tiles, walls, etc...as they looked when committed? And I make changes to THAT layout?
yes, your current customized house shows up there. there's a button 'clear' which will clear the whole thing. you can rebuild from scratch. use 'backup' and it'll save it, but not commit it, so if you need to go out of deco mode, its still there, but your house is still like it was.

(2) Does all the stuff go into the moving crate? Or does everything go back where it was originally locked down when I commit again, like chests, wall decorations, add-ons, etc....?
If your new design gives your stuff a place to go (ie; floors under the chests, walls behind pictures) then your stuff will stay there. if you have something that would make the placing illegal, like a wall going over where you presently have chests, then they will pop into your moving crate.

P

Penny Lane

Feath,

Thank you for the info. That was exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate it a lot.

Penny