• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Questionable items

F

Farscape

Now I am not going to name anyone but just let you all know
Lets say a heads up
Some vendors are now selling items that have NOT been scored by ingame play now to my understanding awhile back we had a lot of fires and bannings even some innocent people got caught up in it and I can see it happening again
Stick to the old way if you do not know where it came from then do not buy it your account is worth more than the item
:wall:"Buyer Beware":wall:

S

siyeng0

Now I am not going to name anyone but just let you all know
Lets say a heads up
Some vendors are now selling items that have NOT been scored by ingame play now to my understanding awhile back we had a lot of fires and bannings even some innocent people got caught up in it and I can see it happening again
Stick to the old way if you do not know where it came from then do not buy it your account is worth more than the item
:wall:"Buyer Beware":wall:
I hope for your sake that you find a legitimate vendor offering half-price commas.

F

Farscape

I hope for your sake that you find a legitimate vendor offering half-price commas.
As long as you get the message how it is spelt or written is of no issue if i wanted to spell and write then i would have become a writer :talktothehand:

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm yeah just because you cant get them easily does not mean they are not legit. CC's are very easily obtainable for the hardy adventurer, so are most of the arties you seem to be questioning. Only item i would suspect would be the Val runic hammers since we all know they duped, or at least the bod is that produces them. As for the other runic kits around i would hold a little suspicion on the barbed kits but not much they not to hard to get legit. I know some guilds like to do trips to other shards to sell stuff and shop for stuff to bring to oceiana to sell, a good thing since the shard is so lacking in the vendors. You want to yell duper at any shop remember not all the vendors on a house belong to the owner of the house. Mainly my point should be that oceiana has such a small selection you should be happy when the items come up for sale if ever!! 2 of my guild mates run a couple of the luna shops and they do go shopping on atlantic for items to bring back to sell to the item starved population of oceiana.

F

Farscape

Umm yeah just because you cant get them easily does not mean they are not legit. CC's are very easily obtainable for the hardy adventurer, so are most of the arties you seem to be questioning. Only item i would suspect would be the Val runic hammers since we all know they duped, or at least the bod is that produces them. As for the other runic kits around i would hold a little suspicion on the barbed kits but not much they not to hard to get legit. I know some guilds like to do trips to other shards to sell stuff and shop for stuff to bring to oceiana to sell, a good thing since the shard is so lacking in the vendors. You want to yell duper at any shop remember not all the vendors on a house belong to the owner of the house. Mainly my point should be that oceiana has such a small selection you should be happy when the items come up for sale if ever!! 2 of my guild mates run a couple of the luna shops and they do go shopping on atlantic for items to bring back to sell to the item starved population of oceiana.
Re read my post dupers were not mentioned
This is based on some transactions I have watched at luna and also the ease in which these items can be purchased out of game and it will only be a matter of time before either they are deleted or the place becomes flooded with the quick sell items
Yes it has been reported but as you know the canned response and action we will not see

I myself cross trade shard to shard and I know full well what is available
Ow and fyi the crimsons only come in one particular colour this will give them away since sellers will not dye or bless them prior to selling(if you smart you would)
All this post was for is to inform whoever wishes to take it up so when or if it ever happens that accounts drop they will know why and we will not have the endless cries of foul play:thumbsup: