• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question

• Thread starter Rooster^^
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rooster^^

Anyone popping harrys on legends, or regularly champing and raiding?

hows the pvp?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EGO ususally does 2-5 harrys a week, spawn daily and pvp all the time. Bring your boys if you want to fight. We are game.

I

IRS

if it were between 8pm - 11pm and not 1am-3am it would be alot more fun.

R

Rooster^^

haha, nah im just thinking of reactivating my account, and when I brought my guild to legends (W@R) last time I was like 10ms or 12ms so its a good shard for me to xfer to, just wondering if the caliber of pvp is still decent. Napa seems to be pretty dead these days.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We pop harries during the day too, and always spawn....

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EGO is lame. Sorry Omni but it is. You kill one, ten more show up. Kill two, you have half the shard on you.

Omni is still sexy though!

EGO- does do lots of spawns/raids/harrys. But mind you, they do this all with mass numbers. IMO they have 2-3 good pvpers(That's counting you omni!).

UOCD- about a week ago they had a guild split due to drama.(Is it just me, or does this seem reoccurring?) So...their numbers and raiding/spawning parties have dwindled.

!O!/BNA/FFBz/X- Spawn/raid, slowly growing in numbers...but still no where near what EGO/#n can field.

Um there are different guilds that pop up it seems like every week....but they vanish just as fast.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can I jsut say I hate that X guild? I havnt seen one mage in it, all archers and dragon tamers lolz.

Once you get organized agasint them and call targets they fall easy though.

FFBz boys, one on one most will dominate, in field they get beat pretty easy.

!O!, I only see RLs and sometimes DJ, but thats really all I see. Well Possom, when hes not hiding.

BNA, are they still alive? I saw three at Luna bank the other day but that was it.

EGO is okay, we do have numbers, but they want to be with the best, what can i say?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, yeah X does have some archers. hard hitters at that.

Wish they did not play only in the morning though. I never get to play with em.

I

IRS

Can I jsut say I hate that X guild? I havnt seen one mage in it, all archers and dragon tamers lolz.

Once you get organized agasint them and call targets they fall easy though.

FFBz boys, one on one most will dominate, in field they get beat pretty easy.

!O!, I only see RLs and sometimes DJ, but thats really all I see. Well Possom, when hes not hiding.

BNA, are they still alive? I saw three at Luna bank the other day but that was it.

EGO is okay, we do have numbers, but they want to be with the best, what can i say?
We raided the other day w/ 5 !O! !!!!! somebody pinch me.. BNA is alive and well, its summertime man

R

Rooster^^

Are Mernardi or Icculus still around? e.?

any old \P/ members? HaX!?

:heart:

I remember NeXeD stole a bunch of **** off of my account a few years ago... think this was his home shard

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mern quit, I heard Icc did too. But I also heard Icc was on ATL. .

Most of the \P/ are gone, I played on Sonoma with some for a month or two, but they all went to wow or free shards.

NeXeD was around, I think he moved to ATL and pvps there now.

B

BardMal

I don't understand, shouldn't a guild respond if one of it's members gets killed?

When I was a token trammie in a <previously banned guild> when I got killed there would be retaliation from my guild mates typically in a devastating manner.

Even when I ran solo I would call in fried eggs and he would clean me a place. I tried calling Omni a few times so I could get my leather stacks but he was always busy flirting with some girl.

But I mean, isn't guild support what being in a guild is about?

:confused:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey bud i helped Eggs quite a bit!!! And in your defence even! Leave my womanizing out of this.