• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Question

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I apologize if this has been asked and answered before, but do the silent auction folks accept gold on Atlantic? If not, I honestly don't know how folks transport hundreds of millions of gold to the other shards!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I apologize if this has been asked and answered before, but do the silent auction folks accept gold on Atlantic? If not, I honestly don't know how folks transport hundreds of millions of gold to the other shards!
Gold will be accepted on shards determined by the player who submits the item put up for auction. Should be noted in the book the player gives @Captn Norrington when they submit their items.

Currently you can transfer unlimited amounts of gold by going to a banker or a minter, select open bank box, and select move platinum or gold to a transfer account, enter an amount, then transfer a character to Pacific.

For more information check out this link:
Rares Fest - Pacific Rares Festival 2016 Silent Auction Houses