• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Question

J

[JD]

Hi all, I haven’t posted for a while. Have been taking a break and also kind of persuing trying to learn to play a mage better.

So anyway I have this old archer character and right now it’s not being used. I want to tweak her into something useful and fun for PVP. I like my builds to be flexible though, I don’t want to get locked into one thing as I get bored easily.

So I slapped together this build which lets her be either a stealth ninja SS archer or a dismount resist vet archer tamer with just a jewelry switch and some soulstones! I was hoping to get some advice on the suit before I commit.

Is there any equipment swap you can think of which would let me fit more in? I need the jewels to have the 2 +skill things or the rest of the template won’t work out. I keep thinking there’s something I can do with the HCI so I don’t have to waste 2 ring slots on 10 HCI but I can’t figure out what.

Suit will have:
353 Resist pts (350 = all 70’s)
24 HP
32 Mana
32 Sta
1 Str
18 Dex
21 DI
40 SSI
56 DCI
40 EP
45 HCI
4 HPR
6 MR
24 LMC
+20 Archery
+26 Ninja or Taming**
+24 Stealth or Lore**

**Depending on my jewelry – see below

Ring & Brace: 13 DCI, 20 EP, 10 HCI, +13 Skill, +12 Skill
Head: Faction Hunter’s
Neck: Imbued, resist, hp, mana, sta, lmc
Arms: Imbued, resist, hp, mana, sta, lmc
Chest: Imbued, resist, mana, sta, lmc, mr2
Hand: Imbued, resist, mana, sta, lmc, mr2
Legs: Faction Fey Legs
Talisman: Faction Primer
Waist: Faction Crimmy
Weap: Imbued, 40 SSI, 1 DI, Balanced, 50 Hit spell, 35 Velocity
Back: Quiver of Infinity
Robe: Conjurer’s Garb

I am probably NOT going to go with wood armor as the enhance+breakage costs are far above what I can afford.

TY

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use this calculator for MR
Mana Regeneration - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

I suspect your six mana regen will contribute 0.6 mana/s, which in my view is pointless for the 200 weight on the armor and the robe slot.

I would prefer HP, higher LMC, and DI over MR. Also, you should try to get the extra 7 dex for 150. I really think you need 70 DCI. I would use something else for the back and robe slot. Put HML on your bow and even if you swing every 2.5 seconds you will get more mana back than MR gives. Max LMC is a must.

-Lorax