• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question

A

alisagrace86

i have a couple new toons and would like some advice please i battled with someone earlier in the week that was a laff of 69 and maxxed on everything but toon-up with that at 6,000 so basically almost done would you advise me to max out on an entire track before going to the next one or getting all my tracks and then max them out at once...for example since we are given throw and squirt should i max those out or get throw, squirt, lure, toon-up, and drop and go from there?

i hope i didn't confuse you.....i don't know how else to explain it though.:confused:

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Gag Camp! :D

First find a gag camp buddy to help you.
Work as much as possble in bldgs in the invasion districts.
Talk it over with your buddy and make sure you have the same goals. Some people value throw over squirt for example. Personally I hate working squirt but it one of my fave gags once I max it. Some like to work them evenly. All that really matters is you work them.

Back in the day when we would gag camp (smiles at Trish and Jules) we would take bldg after bldg, saving the big gags for the top floor for maximum pts. Its entirely possible to get 200 pts in bigger bldgs once you have enough laff to live or friends wanting to work TU.

Most importantly have fun! Gag camp is great if you have good friends to do it with. Its usually not advisable to work gags with randoms, if you have to work with randoms go with whatever they want to use or use to speedchat to request help with your choice.

L

Little Sadie

On a new toon I work throw and squirt evenly. It is nice to have that cream pie and hose before getting into MML. I know I like to get my cream pie before even getting to Minnies Melodyland. That "deliver a cream pie to Clef" drives me crazy so I make sure I'm prepared for it ahead of time. After getting the cream pie I then start working tasks for MML.

Once I get the third gag track I work that one right along with throw and squirt. By the time I get my 4th track I have throw and squirt close to or already maxed. Doing that for each track, maxing one or almost doing so before the next one makes it easier to train.

You can get 200 points for each gag trained per building. Do it right and you can come out of a building earning 200 points for 3-4 different gags.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a new toon I work throw and squirt evenly.
I agree with this. I always work them evenly. I also usually will camp a gag solo (or with friends that have similar interests) til it's caught up with throw and squirt. Except Toonup, since you can't control that one as easily. I've never stressed out about Cleff's pie because there are plenty of MML tasks I can take before that to work up my gags.

A

alisagrace86

omg thanks so much.....yeah my toon right now man i did that all wrong hahahaha i got stuck with that irritating "deliver a whole cream pie" hahaha once i got there, tons of people were stuck on that one =)