• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question, will you be able to use cursed arties for second turn in?

• Thread starter Avengelyne
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Avengelyne

Just wondering considering they are the levels of artifact turn ins. did anyone try that on test?

Thanks

L

Lord Drakelord

Just wondering considering they are the levels of artifact turn ins. did anyone try that on test?

Thanks
Kind of hard to turn in cursed arties on TC since we don't get any, they are all Doom arties there. Maybe ask folks on Origin?

P

prison bound

the arties will not be worth more than the 5k they are now. the same goes with the vorpal blade, staff of pyros, and berserkers scythe; they are worth their respective 2500, 2500, and 10000 points despite the fact that they are all labelled as level 12 artifacts and level 12 artis are worth more

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to be sure here, because I had a similar question, on Origin are you still able to hand in phase 1 items?

M

Melina Havelock

4gregu,

I have been handing in phase 1 items with no issues.

N

Nematode

Umm, are the points for phase 1 and 2 cumulative? I mean, can I use left over points from phase 1 to redeem, say like the lucky bracelet? Or does different vendor give accept different turn-ins and hence each has their own set of reward points?

P

prison bound

the only difference between the current system and phase 2 is that there will be additional items accepted for turn-in and additional items to choose as rewards

-all phase 1 items are able to be turned-in during phase 2
-all points accumulated during phase 1 are redeemable in phase 2

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm, are the points for phase 1 and 2 cumulative? I mean, can I use left over points from phase 1 to redeem, say like the lucky bracelet? Or does different vendor give accept different turn-ins and hence each has their own set of reward points?
YES, all your phase one items and points are cumulative. I have Origin characters, and I had some points and items left from phase 1, when phase 2 was implimented, and it just kept adding em up until I chose the ring and bracelet.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the arties will not be worth more than the 5k they are now. the same goes with the vorpal blade, staff of pyros, and berserkers scythe; they are worth their respective 2500, 2500, and 10000 points despite the fact that they are all labelled as level 12 artifacts and level 12 artis are worth more
I am pretty sure VB/SoP/BS worth 10k/10k/25k when I turned mine in on Origin...... In Phase 2 btw.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am pretty sure
you have to be sure!!! you cant say this!! =)

i just turned all my berserkers scythe... *sigh*
so i hope they give 10k points and not 25k!!!

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am pretty sure VB/SoP/BS worth 10k/10k/25k when I turned mine in on Origin...... In Phase 2 btw.
this is stickied at the top

(The publish to Origin contained a bug where the following items could be turned into Yonns for more points than allowed in Phase 1:
Staff of Pyros
Vorpal Blade
Berserker's Scythe

These have been removed from Yonns in the worldwide publish, and will only be worth their normal points to Onoe (2,500gp, 2,500gp, and 10,000gp respectively).

We apologize for the inconvenience this bug caused to Origin. Thanks for being our public test shard!)

So origin got to turn them in for more points then the rest of the shards.