• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Question] Saturday's Town Hall

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As of this morning, it was mentioned on the Project:Gorgon facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/GorgonMMO

That there will be a town hall sometime Saturday to go over the future of Project:Gorgon and the donating through the webpage. My questions are:

1. What time Saturday will be the Town Hall Meeting?

2. Is this going to be in general chat in-game or on the forums?

3. If this will be in-game, will there be a voice chat service used as well? (ie vent, TeamSpeak, mumble)

4. Is there any reason or interest in having this recorded for future viewing? Specifically if there will be a voice chat used.

If I think of any other questions, I will let ya know but this is my short list ATM.

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
In the past we've done them in-game, in the tavern in Serbule, in Local chat, around 2pm central (3pm eastern). We haven't used voice chat. I was assuming we'd do that this time, too. A side effect is that all the conversation is written to the game's chat logs, which Auriel and I can access, and then transcribe to the forums (in a fairly clunky format, but at least it's legible). However, our usual turn out was around 8 people. That was pre-Kickstarter. So this might end up being a non-viable plan... we'll see tomorrow, I guess!

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
yes, in game at the inn in Serbule. 2pm cst. Eric and Aaron will both be there!

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ah, well I wasn't able to make this one myself cause of family function, but hopefully make the next one. Good information to have though, thanks!