• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question regarding bonding pets

S

ShaunOfPac

I tamed a previously tamed cu sidhe. Now I want to xfer it to a char who has 101.2 taming (Enough to tame a fresh spawned cu sidhe). My question is, in order to bond the pet, do you need the taming value required for a fresh spwned one, or does it go by the skill needed to tame it after its had an owner?

L

Locker

It doesn't seem to me that bonding is based on skill at all. Just put your pet on the stable for a week, take him out and feed him and boom, bonded. If it doesn't work just put em back and wait one more day and feed him.

If you are talking about some other form of bonding then I'm really not sure. Is there some sort of "bond on transfer" if you are high enough in taming?

Thanks,

Locker

D

Devil_Woman

In order to bond a pet the character must have the minimum taming skill required to tame a fresh spawn, except for the weirdies like beetles where once tamed anyone can own and pets whose taming requirement is less than 29.1. Does not have to be real skill though. If jewels and items get you there, it still works.