• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on White wyrm training

Caerbannoc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a legacy WW I am training up. So he has three slots and I am working on a plan for his stats....when I do the increase and he goes to 4 slots, will I get another round to go to 5 slots like I did with my legacy mare?

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes, that is normal. The slot will change as you add points to your pet. Just click the blue gem after you used all the points in the 1st round of training to start the 2nd (final) round of training.

Mikeyta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh My man Maximus ! You the greatest. I too have question because my pet Lore as a 4->5 for my first training. I was panicking. I will go test center and find out if I did screw it up or not .
So my second training my pet lore should look like 5->5. Can’t wait . To test it