• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question on weapon colors

L

loctardamity

i just came back to wow and im running uokr. during my recent adventures ive found a few odd colored weapons, most recently a purple kryss. can someone tell me what these colors mean pls? ive been playing wow for the past few years and colors represented rarity (green uncommon) (blue rare)
(purple epic) but since i got this drop from a harpy on the side of the road i kinda doubt thats the case here.

T

T_Amon_from_work

The different colors typically designate the largest amount of damage in a certain resist ... green = poison, purple = energy, blue = cold, orange = fire. Uncolored is typically physical. A 100% damage in non-physical resist is sometimes called a neon weapon.

Soooo, your purple kryss deals mostly energy damage.