• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on the new Gifts

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the rarity of the different colors on the stuffys?

What is the chance of getting White Chocolate instead of milk chocolate, and is that the only ones possiable Milk Chocolate adn White Chocolate as i have both

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's also Dark Chocolate.

I don't know about rarities of the chocolates nor the stuffies. I guess we'll learn more when the gifts go live on all shards.

L

Lord Woody

Dunno bout the statuettes, got one white card on test though with only one char made .

The components for chokolating was pretty hard to get , not all paragons had components for that, so it took me a long time getting them.
It looked like that sugar spawn pretty often, compared with the other stuff . I hope its easyer when iy goes live .
Dark choko...Milk choko..and white choko...:)

A Europa player.

G

I think the white cards will be fairly common.
It's the white stuffies that will be somewhat rare. Can't really say how rare yet as all the shards haven't been turned on yet.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dunno bout the statuettes, got one white card on test though with only one char made .

The components for chokolating was pretty hard to get , not all paragons had components for that, so it took me a long time getting them.
It looked like that sugar spawn pretty often, compared with the other stuff . I hope its easyer when iy goes live .
Dark choko...Milk choko..and white choko...:)

A Europa player.

[/ QUOTE ]

*nods*
The chocolates are "craftable" with the cooking skill. You just need to hunt for the ingredients.

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Is that a stuffed dragon? lol. At least i got a bear &lt;3

G

There are White Stuffies?!...whoa, anyone wanna post theirs yet? :p

*runs off to check every shard*

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my offer still stands didnt get any on atl, Also to rabbits drop anything?

and Purple is not rare.... I have seen more purples than pinks.

edit

after killing 30+ rabbits about a 5 to 1 purple vs pink got nothing for looting them so guess they don't drop anything.
This was in about a 10min time.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been out taming these lil buggers and ive YET to see a pink one, they ALL look purple to me...ive seen prolly 3 diff shades of purple but i havent seen a pink, unless there definition of pink is different than mine lol. Not for sure if we was ever supposed to beable to get anything off them or not, i think were just supposed to tame them, Draconi did say "get the pink bunnies while u can"

if anyone could post pics of the new stuff that'd be great, white stuffies?? havent seen one yet, been thru about 50 chars, and these pink bunnies etc, maybe someone could post a pic of all shades or sumthin??

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea pink and purple are pretty close but here is a pink, purples ones are circled in purple, pink in pink

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn every char on every shard, I didn't get one white stuffy.

I did get like 4-6 white cards on every shard but atlantic...

G

I think the rarity in general is from upper left down to bottom right in the picture. My results so far:

Natural mongbats 8
Natural horses 6
Natural bear 1
Natural dragon 1

2nd color (blue)
Mongbat 1
Horse 0
Bear 1
Dragon 0

3rd color (pink)
Mongbat 3
Horse 2
Bear 2
Dragon 0

4th color (light brown?)
Mongbat 1
Horse 1
Bear 2
Dragon 0

5th color (green)
Mongbat 1
Horse 1
Bear 0
Dragon 0

6th color (aqua)
Mongbat 1
Horse 0
Bear 0
Dragon 0

7th color (white)
Monbat 0
Horse 1
Bear 0
Dragon 0

More results will tell the tale

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, theres another shade im pretty sure tho, ive tamed 3 diff shades i think, rabbits and jack rabbits, but they said "An Extremely Rare Purple Bunny Might Make An Appearance" wonder what that was about, cuz purple and pink are obviously very common

G

I think its related to your type of char too...all my mage chars got dragons on and off TC, my rogues got imps.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you could be right on that....ill try to back up ur theory later, im tired of signing in and out hehe

but if that is true....what would determine the Hue....?, Random maybe...

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Nope!
That's a stuffy "dWagon" har!

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely LOVE that!

G

the REALLy rare purple bunny they are talkin about, i seen one on the test shard and its real bright purple almost like the rare purple parrot color, ive yet to see one on a real shard

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive seen a TON of the diff types of so called "Pink" bunnies, but ive yet to see a Real Purple one....i seen the pic on the tamers forum and i def havent seen that....

they really guna turn em back to regular rabbits after v-day? the ones we've tamed that is?

T

TirNaNog

<blockquote><hr>

ive seen a TON of the diff types of so called "Pink" bunnies, but ive yet to see a Real Purple one....i seen the pic on the tamers forum and i def havent seen that....

they really guna turn em back to regular rabbits after v-day? the ones we've tamed that is?

[/ QUOTE ]

In a post on UHall, Chrissay posted that the rabbits already tamed would not change colors.

Does that mean every rabbit will lose its color once the Valentines stuff is turned off (and easter, if more colors are added for it and that part of the event extended)?

If you have tamed a bunny of pink or purple color it will not revert back. However, once we wrap up valentines the new bunnies will go back to their regular color.

Chrissay "Adida" Zeeman
UO Associate Game Designer

Edited: Attributed the quote to Draconi, rather than Chrissay