• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on primer for spellweaving

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with the spellweaving mastery Active, there is the Enchanted summoning Passive. The descriptions says that it helps the summons from being dispelled as easy , If I have spell weaving active and cast a rising collosus, will the bonus apply to it?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
with the spellweaving mastery Active, there is the Enchanted summoning Passive. The descriptions says that it helps the summons from being dispelled as easy , If I have spell weaving active and cast a rising collosus, will the bonus apply to it?
RC is Mysticism, and yep..The Ench. Summoning is bugged and does nada, far as Ive seen..

Adrahil

Adventurer
I actually tested this over the holiday weekend. I used 20 RC with out mastery on White Wyrms and 6 got RC dispelled. I then switched over to the Mystic mastery and used 20 more RC on WW and I had 8 RC dispelled. Take in to account for WW variations in Magery and one top end, the results are basically even. So I see no difference, but your experience may vary. For the record I am at 98 Mystic (real), jeweled to 114, 120 Focus.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

My experience is that it does work.

If you go in with 120 mystic/focus, and lvl 3 primer active, and put your RC up against Irk in Twisted Weald, I believe you will see a stronger performace from your RC.

Adrahil

Adventurer
My experience is that it does work.

If you go in with 120 mystic/focus, and lvl 3 primer active, and put your RC up against Irk in Twisted Weald, I believe you will see a stronger performace from your RC.
I was not using a level 3 primer, that may be the difference where the performance is more noticeable.