• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on one old school dexer build

Caerbannoc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am returning after several years away....seems a lot of posts start that way???

Anyway I am confused as to why Resist does not seem to be on a dexer build???

Please explain.

North_LS

Journeyman
a big part of it is because you can use items like orange petals, trapped boxes, and enchanted apples to avoid poison, get out of para, and remove curses. its still considered a must for pvp, and helpful in many other areas, but lots of people find the points better used elsewhere on a lot of pvm builds. personally, i like to run it if what i'm doing allows for it.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The uo-cah.com website got a nice resist calculator, just enter resist values of 0 and 120 to see the debuff differences by spell.

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I recently swapped anatomy for resist on my Sampire and I’ll never switch back. Having resist for champ spawns is essential for me. The primary reason I would die is when I was para’d or mana vamp and wasn’t able to attack.