• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on Honor and Aggro

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

If a Tamer was to honor his/her self while having, say, a GD, in tow, does the Honor pass to the pet as well, or can the pet still be aggro'd?

Also, if the pet aggros a monster like a paragon or boss type that can switch targets while the Tamer is under the effects of Honor, does that then aggro that monster to the Tamer?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have dragged fresh tames out of Destard while flaged as honored and nothing attacked the GD's. I do this on the Fel side as there is not Gate out of Destard.

As to the paragon, just a guess but unless the rules for how Honor work are circumvented, then NO the Paragon won't target you.

I use stealth to not attract the Paragon's attention. On the Non Stealthy Tamer, I use Teleport to achieve the same thing.

C

Connor_Graham

Anyone else? I'd prefer not to have to use up a dot of Honor to test this if it's in any way avoidable.