• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on ......haysheaf

G

Seem to remember there is a rare type sheaf of hay or something like it...can anyone shread any light on this or maybe a piccy of the rare type of hay, or does it not exsist? oh im not asking about the thin type scattered hay either..

G

"Sheaf of hay" can be bought at NPCs, whereas "hay sheaf" is a true rare.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh, not really a "True Rare" so to speak as its too hard to tell the difference, maybe a Simi Rare....

there is a True Rare type of Scattered Hay tho, its very very Thin, Called Thin Hay.....naturaly it doesnt "Say" Thin Hay, just says "Hay" but its very easy to tell the difference from that and regular daily hay...

G

so are server birth 'haysheafs' nearly worthless?? or cheap....what are they similar too btw...im guessing they are old server birth items??

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Similar to the Sheaf of Hay you can buy at stables lol, or pick up from fields =/

so yes, they are pretty much worthless

G

Lots of things have the same graphic/color and have some value. I'm sure its worth having to some collector. Don't be discouraged *smiles*

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well....when only 1 word is changed around....i highly doubt its worth anything....Simi rare at best, 25k maybe...

G

so what about empty vials and full vials????
server birth rocks??
skull candles?? etc etc...
plus heaps of other ''similar worded items''

they have all been redone and some have same wording....

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh*, i gave you PC bud, take my word or argue with it some more....other items with similar wording are more sought after than a freggin Sheaf of hay...

like Assia Said tho, dont be discouraged, try to sell it for whatever you think its worth

G

OKies....nps ...u rares guys know best!!!!!

Well i will buy all ''haysheafs'' on Europa ...peeps can supply me for my farm building ... at 25k each...pm or icq me plz

G

I used to have the thin hay, but traded it away as part of a deal, I still regret that, I liked it. *laugh*

Anyway, I'll buy any of these "hay sheaf" on Napa for 25k each as well! Thanks Trey!

S

Slicer

I have that "Thin" Hay on Napa.
What's that worth ?

Thanks in advance