• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Question on an odd Surge Shield...

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen it written in various places that in Ter Mur, both Surge Shields and Runed Sashes are supposed to be the Gargoyle only versions. And of all the maps I've ever done in Ter Mur, this has always been the case. Until now that is.

I just finished soloing a level 7 map and found a Human version, iron coloured Surge Shield. I have NEVER, in all the hundreds of maps I've done, seen a Surge Shield that was not that icky brownish colour.

Can anyone explain to me why the colour is different than normal?

O

olduofan

yes those do drop I found 1 on the bank floor in luna is how I know please dont take this as a troll its the truth not sure how much its worth tho...

p.s. i picked it up and still have it...ha

TheLetterQ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you look it probably doesn't have a resist on it. They are not all that rare or collectable. I just grind it into residue.

Q