• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on a Map Location

P

Pasquinade

I just got lucky and placed a house on the shore of the "inlet/bay" south of Vesper beach (I had one there when I played many moons ago, but it was taken by someone else when I left)...and I was wondering if that body of land/water had a name? I notice that a lot of areas have given names all over the map, and not just cities or dungeons, but could not find a name listed anywhere for that location.
Is there a name?
Thanks

P

Pasquinade

No one knows? Now I don't feel so bad for not knowing :}

P

Pasquinade

Ok, Ok, we can go with that! And the little slip of land at the southern edge will be Pasquinade Point!

T

Tazar

If the place has an "official name", when you mark a rune the default name will often be on the rune.

P

Pasquinade

When I marked a rune, I believe it was "a forest north of Cove" or something to that effect. So, I guess, no official name.
But, I see all these maps with various locations (Hopper's Bog, and the like), and I figured there might, just might, be a name for the inlet area.
I marked my rune as Vesper Bay House, but mayhaps there is a "proper" name.