• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question of the day: 23 May 2008

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the second question for all of you, but before I post it I want to thank all of you who replied to the first question.

Did you take part in the turn in of event items for rewards? If so what did you get, or are you holding on till Pub 53 to see if you can get something better? How many of you are still out there collecting the items you can still get in game? (ex: rations and snake skins off the Ophidians)

I know I thought I had lots of event items to turn in, turns out I only had 157k of items so I was no where near the 600k I needed to get myself the Knights Armor I wanted. I started working the Ophidians in hoping to earn enough to get the armor set, but I can only get about 20ks worth in a few hours. So I am very disapointed because if you know me you know I love Luna white metal armor. It goes with how I play Vallend as a true knight in shining white armor.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Really havent turned my in yet..probably wait till pub 53 to see whats new but right now just saving so I can get some boots and a Sash. Im turning in rations and skins since the lag at times at the Vanguard attacks is to much for my connection to handle.

S

SDragor

I turned in everything I had. I needed to get rid of the crap to have more space available in my house. I got:

1 Sherry the Mouse statue
2 Nocturne Earrings

My reward for fighting in Moonglow for 3 weeks.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got one of each shirt, Earrings, 7 boots, 2 statues, and 5 parts of the knights armor. I Cheated a little and bought some stuff for the last two part of the knights armor :) .

P

ParadoxUO

Did you take part in the turn in of event items for rewards?
Yes.

If so what did you get?
Earrings, one piece of the armor... the norse helmet.

Are you holding on till Pub 53 to see if you can get something better?
No.

How many of you are still out there collecting the items you can still get in game? (ex: rations and snake skins off the Ophidians)
Weekly Circle hunts where I get 2k-4k per hour of hunting. :thumbup1:

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you take part in the turn in of event items for rewards? If so what did you get, or are you holding on till Pub 53 to see if you can get something better? How many of you are still out there collecting the items you can still get in game? (ex: rations and snake skins off the Ophidians)
I turned in a bunch of what I had - but kept lots of things as well. I'm probably going to turn in a few more of my mystic/vanquishing/power weapons, and some more of my rubble. I've avoided the snake skins I have so far since taking care of the rations was annoying enough (1, 10, or 100 at a time? What about all my stacks of 9?). I'm going to dig out some of my ophidian bardiches as well - I got a few more of those than I have need for. Might turn in a cursed artifact or two as well.
I wouldn't be surprised if I pick up more rations, since I enjoy fighting Ophidians. I also wouldn't be too surprised if I nab a Berserker's Scythe while fighting Daemon Berserkers.

I'm not sure how many points I got so far, or how much more I will get. It's not too much though considering how much time I've spent at events :)

J

jelinidas

I have turned in about 650,000 worth and all I picked was one pair of boots and ear rings. Waiting to see if they come out with mage armor. If not, will probably get the Knighs set.

J

jelinidas

Copied from FoF 5/23

Spring Cleaning Updates: The full list with point values will be posted with the Test Center notes next week, but here are some of the things you will now be able to turn in for points:
Holiday and Valentine's gifts
SoS and MiBs
Power and stat scrolls (all kinds)
Treasure maps
Artifacts (various kinds - minor, Doom, etc)
Grobu's Fur
Fishing Nets

And here are some of the house decorations and other items you'll be able to collect as rewards:
A special Luck bracelet and ring
Virtue tiles (to see what these look like, visit the Chamber of the Virtues in central Britain.)
A beehive
an archery butte
a firepit
a nest with eggs
a yucca tree, a stand of bamboo, or a potted cactus
a mounted Dragon head, for hanging on the wall
Horse Barding (for decoration only!)

Hmmmm, I hope this is only a partial list!

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I turned in all my crap for 1.2 mil points and I got 1 pair of boots and the statue.
Yes I am waiting for the next list of rewards cause the current one sucks butt.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm waiting on the next round. I've got to organize and see what I've got where and then decide what to turn in, etc. Since I haven't been able to get in game much anyway, I figured I'd just hold off til round two at this point.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm waiting on the next round. I've got to organize and see what I've got where and then decide what to turn in, etc. Since I haven't been able to get in game much anyway, I figured I'd just hold off til round two at this point.

Just so you know Anne...I read some place that the points carry over...you can turn in "whatever".."whenever" and the points stay attached to that player through all rounds.

With your storage issues you may want to sort and turn in sooner than later
heheh
:)
TW

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a relatively new player (still less than a year back), I don't have a lot of turn in items. That being said, I have collected enough points to get myself nocturne earrings for my non mage human and snake skin boots for my mage, who has weak poison reisist.

The rest of my points and a great deal of my game time will be dedicated to earning a few of the rewards in the upcoming pub 53.

D

Duncan McDermott

I turned in all the ophidian items I had. I didn't take anything yet. I can't wait for the next publish so I can get rid of even more items. I may choose then what to get.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be cleaning house and turning everything I can for pub 53, I managed a few pairs of earrings and the mouse statue so far, looking forward to whats to come.