• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question of the day: 18 June 2008

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its now midweek for me and I am dragging a bit this morning. Looks to be a long day for me. So here is your question of the day.

What dungeon do you find to be the most fun and challenging and what about it makes it this way?

This question is a hard one because I like many dungeons for different reasons. I love going to the blood dungeon to take on the super tough paragons that spawn there. I also enjoy going to ice for the fame you can gain there. Most of the classic dungeons I only visit rarely anymore, though I do once in a while go to Despise to kill Ogre Lords. I use to go to Destard to collect dragon skins but gathering them just is not worth the effort after they made Greater Dragons.
I have loved hearing what all of you think on many subjects, and I am sure many of you have a opinion to share here on this subject. Take care my friends

Kittie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I as well love going to ice to get Lady on my chars or Despise OL's. Lately I have been going to Hyloth for the deamons to get the artis there for turn in pts and easy gold. :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For fun and challenge, I take a small group to Bedlam. Then I don't let their pets be the bait because meat-shield is MY job!

For fun and a lot of challenge, I go with a large group to dungeons with champ spawns in them, but those chances are few and far between for me.

For the most challenge without another player involved, I fight peerless with my sampire. I'm actually getting pretty good against Travesty.

And I have no idea what Teror Skitas is.

For interesting challenges, I take characters out of their element. For example, I can collect the Travesty keys with my mage without using honor, which is a task much better suited to a warrior or a tamer. That's a whole trick in itself. Though it is a little bit easier now that I can drag an ogre lord all the way to the back.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have to say Bedlam is my favorite as well, but only when I am hunting by myself.