• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question.? maybe somebody has experienced

BluNtMaN[ATL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fi were to Use a name change token on a Char that has a personal bless deed from start of AoS, will the deed change as well or will it remain the same? or is it even still usable??

Haraldur Tyrsson

Adventurer
Personal bless deeds can be used by any character on that account. You can also use as many as you want on one character too. So renaming a character will still allow you to use them.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I am not mistaken put all items in your backpack that has your name on it like the personal bless deed itself and if I am not mistaken they will change the name on them to match your new name. As stated before Personal Bless deeds are Account not Char bound now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup they change name to the new name that uses them. Name change will mess up guild, so exit guild and rejoin after if you are in one.

Its best to remove them from the item and then change the name. Otherwise you can have conflict. I changed all 7 toons names on my account with them. I left a few of them on items, and some would not allow me to remove them from the item. But all that were in deed form worked great.