• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question: Has anyone found a way to macro..

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
casting animal form and selecting a saved form?

Currently I have a uoa macro that, provided I'm standing still, will take me straight into llama form without requiring me to select it from the menu. Has anyone found a way to duplicate this in SA?

C

Cloak&Dagger

*loads SA to work on this for petra* If no one else answers before I figure it out anyway hehe :D

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have tried multiple ways and have had no luck

C

Cloak&Dagger

I did spend the better part of my morning trying for you, but to no avail.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious... If someone can figure it out for animal form, perhaps they can figure it out for polymorph too. Er, for the heck of it. :>)

O

Old Man of UO

I tried the obvious macro commands that I could think of, and no luck. I think that would be possible with a Mod though... a good question for the KR modders.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Perhaps maybe a command? Such as current gump option 6. I am not all that familiar with LUA or the client designators, but I assume a command should work if it is supported.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe, perhaps one of our more coding-aware players can find time to have a look, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would find it useful.