• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question for uo rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

My OneSelfer

how long does someone get away with having a script that heals, cures, rezzes, invises, removes curse, blesses and whispers guards the whole time on a second char while he fights on the first char?

Are uo gms so stoopid that they cant tell when a script is being played?
the answer is yes as i have talked to a gm running looting scripts, speeder programs, auto attackers etc (tho i never needed a dedicated healer in a gz)

uo must be dying to allow such blatent abuse of the tos
prolly why most gms dont play the sheety game anymore

but seriously. the guy that uses third party programs to heal him etc so he can stay on the offense 100% at the gate in guardzone is pathetic and obvious
i know we all know who i am referring to, name probably popped in you head as you were reading. so if we know and all of us do, why are gms nonrespondant
or is the fellatio greater than the ingame sin?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im amazed no one has commented here yet
in all honesty foamy....we all know who your talkin about but as far as GM's doing anything, we all know they wont do a damn thing about anything like that until there in a position where they have no choice but to act, its sad to say but...this goes for alot of things not just runnin scripts...ive personally had to deal with a gm not long ago who wouldnt do a damn thing about something gm's were known to do before, until i flipped on em and had 12 other people do the same thing, only then did the gm do there job..and that was something small like re positioning an expensive doom stealable, i can only imagine what you would have to do to get them to focus there attn anywhere like this.

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

<blockquote><hr>

the answer is yes as i have talked to a gm running looting scripts, speeder programs, auto attackers etc (tho i never needed a dedicated healer in a gz)

[/ QUOTE ]

The sad part is, you still suck with scripts. Maybe you should go hunt at orc fort or something less strenous.

P

Pokey Loves You

are you too "stoopid" to just get 2 or 3 other mages to run up and dump on the scripted assist char standing inside the gz?

take the deaths

who cares

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The sad part is, you still suck with scripts. Maybe you should go hunt at orc fort or something less strenous.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont use scripts in pvp, i can push the chug button all by myself
hell i can roll the aids on my mouse wheel at the same time
talk about multi tasking
and since you have perfected the attack and run combo you have no room here to talk, loser. go back to hiding under your rock, so i can suck so bad alone they have to call in for a gank. some peeps can kill me 1vs1. most cant. you will never.

as for a few peeps dumping the guard whispering tool at the gate,
yup thats such a permanent fix...are you by chance a gm too?
you sure think like one

gms are useless these days, i wonder if cheating is ok now since no one gives a sheet and so many feel the need to empower their egos with the aid of third party programs to push the buttons that their srry arses cant do with their own overweight fingers without hitting an extra key or two

the question was asked and no one has answered it yet

P

Pokey Loves You

you didn't ask a question

you cam here and basically told everyone you don't know how to deal with a char standing inside a gz

that's sad

and no, i'm not a gm

ea couldn't pay me enough to deal with people like you

F

five oclock

hahahahahhahaha.....

Good to see its still out there....

Sits back and takes another drink...

As for Gms and so forth... come on now...You have probally seen the Test they are doing on Arch cure...There are times Im seriously wondering what the devs are doing about this game...Seriously there are TONS to worry about..and they are making problems where there is no problem. Instead of trying to fix what everyone is saying..Like what you said yourself...

I will not say in a public thread what my thoughts are about this game...where its heading..or how long until they pull the plug and say its been one hell of a great run...But seriouly now...How many posts have there been about the topic you are talking about...and NOTHING been done? But lets nerf something totally out of the blue and has nothing to do with anything and forget the rest of the problems. There is your answer...Lets Forget the rest of the problems and make new ones...Case closed...

Btw..both of you..the love between both of you is great and all...But lets focus on the big picture...The game is dieing...lets enjoy it
while we can.

I

imported_Cysphruo

ironic that <u>you</u> make a thread about anti scripting, whats funnier is that you try to act like theres a difference between what you do and what he does.

cry me a river

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

ironic that <u>you</u> make a thread about anti scripting, whats funnier is that you try to act like theres a difference between what you do and what he does.

cry me a river

[/ QUOTE ]

my favorite troll, hi there

i dont do the same [censored], and youre still a loser that follows me around the board

more funny than the total lack of gms having a clue is the pvp tamer
many a peep has biatched about all kill tamers on the forums
now they have new super dragons that they can summon anytime they want after chasing you down in wolf form with a bola. way to go ea on fixing the 5yr old pvp problems, dumb *******

ea blows
gms suck the big one

and slo must ba a fat pos **** pedophile

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

cry me a river

[/ QUOTE ]

my favorite troll, hi there

i dont do the same [censored], and youre still a loser that follows me around the board

more funny than the total lack of gms having a clue is the pvp tamer
many a peep has biatched about all kill tamers on the forums
now they have new super dragons that they can summon anytime they want after chasing you down in wolf form with a bola. way to go ea on fixing the 5yr old pvp problems, dumb *******

ea blows
gms suck the big one

[/ QUOTE ]

lol did i hit a nerve?
i wouldnt exactly say i follow you around, its just that your posts are so freakin hilarious i cant help but wonder what you will say next, you post stuff so rediculous and expect people to believe it, i cant help but laugh at you.

P

Pokey Loves You

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

is that what you are?

G

Nuff said. I've sent out some warnings. Let this lock be a warning to all too. I'm getting all ban happy for some reason. Guess it's a good thing everyone is deciding to break the rules. Give my addiction some relief eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.