• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question For Michelle UOD

• Thread starter imported_The_Dude_
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

They play like they are scared of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't anyone with the skill hiding play like they are scared of the game? Honestly think about it, you are crying about the "hiding" in guards, let 90% of archers turn the corner of a house while under fire what do they do? They use the "hiding" skill. Hiding is hiding, weather it be in the guardzone, in a house, or by a skill. The purpose is to avoid death by not being seen / touchable. That is playing scared of a game.

C

Craklord

OUCH insta nicely said man but uhh doesnt your giuld have archers too? i mean mine does as well but i dont say anything lol :p

O

Officerdg

<blockquote><hr>

The purpose is to avoid death by not being seen / touchable. That is playing scared of a game

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact same thing can be said for any and all who use Parry - Evasion -

Confidence - DCI - Pots or ANYTHING else that helps them to stay alive longer in

a fight other then by normal healing methods ie bandies, close wounds or the

heal spell. This would mean that the vast majority of the mages in this game are

scared becouse I know virtualy all of them have DCI and or Parry/Wrestle !!!

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

OUCH insta nicely said man but uhh doesnt your giuld have archers too? i mean mine does as well but i dont say anything lol :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course we do, all guilds do. I tell the ppl in my guild the same thing I just said on these boards. It's the truth ask anyone in our guild. None the less Hiding is still hiding.

I

imported_Mystra

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe you should turn your computer down a lil bit then. Its obviousely moving to fast for you to see whats goin on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now thats funny !

I

imported_Mystra

<blockquote><hr>

Now that ive done my one helpful post of the month may i please go back to hating them Mystra??

[/ QUOTE ]

yes you may hate again !! For a time

F

Fred444

LOL you guys crack me up, you get laid out so he must be cheating, he seems to be moving no faster than anyone else to me. Oh and BTHFAT the reason V never kills you is you never show up anywhere but on these boards, and when you do everyone else is killing you so he never gets the chance.

BTHfat, I also appriciate you logging off like I told you you should do when you see me at the gate, it just gets embarasing, you shoot your mouth offf, I make you look like a fool, and then post the pics on the boards and you leave the shard again for 6 months LMAO

I

imported_Mystra

<blockquote><hr>

treating the moderator like trash? who pissed in your cheerios

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i should not have to take that
Actually I can take it but trying to be made a fool of I cannot . everyone knew the meaning behind the post .

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

The exact same thing can be said for any and all who use Parry - Evasion -

Confidence - DCI - Pots or ANYTHING else that helps them to stay alive longer in

a fight other then by normal healing methods ie bandies, close wounds or the

heal spell. This would mean that the vast majority of the mages in this game are

scared becouse I know virtualy all of them have DCI and or Parry/Wrestle !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

*Edit* This has to be the dumbest [censored] I have ever read, yeah dci is just like hiding *Edit*

This was aimed at the hiding comment. If you wish to bring DCI / Parry / ****O / Wrestle / Pots. Lets go there how about it.

DCI is only to prevent from being shot / hit every single time by some click and chase gimp. As a matter of fact I think most of the click and chase gimps have some DCI on the suit they play with. None the less that is mage and dexxer friendly that can also be basically deleated with the fancy sun glasses and HLD on a wepon. Your argument there is void.

Parry - At least you are being seen

****o, It is bacally that, Bushido is [censored]-o

Pots- I think pots are fine, I just wish I had a balanced spellbook like you do bow. I dont use pots 90% of the time because I do carry a book and dont need pots to kill 75% of the GL population 1v1.

Wrestle - Are you kidding me? are you seriously calling wrestling out on a mage? I LOL at you every time that I look back and see you typed that. How about you drop archery! At least you know when you fight a mage with wrestling that he only has two specials he can use, and they are no good as long as he is "defending himself traditionally" Everytime a mage casts a spell to heal/attack the special is gone. What is the big deal about wrestling? It does no damage well mabey 1-2 hp every swing. Wrestle mage does disarm / para, check this out archery para's, mortals, con blow, armor ignore, nox, running shot. Chain Lightning (gimp enough for you?) Every move done by wrestling skill can be done by a normal dexxer and 50 % of the wrestle skill can be done by an archer including the other specials included above.

You have to admit that it's kinda lame for a spell to go off on a wepon that a) you dont have the reagents for, and b) you dont have the magery for. I can go on and on about this one for days, lets just leave it to.........

Hiding is hiding weather its in the field / in the guards / or in a house.

I

imported_dukarlo

I always thought hiding was for thieves,miners,bards,resource gatherers and the occasional RP assassin. Somewhere though, running and hiding after 2 special moves became leet pvp. Nothing says I wanna pvp like having "hiding" on a "pvp" character. To me it just makes no sense that a player can sit their, pop out, take a cheap shot and so easily escape with the hiding skill. If Archery and hiding are such a skilled character type why do the majority of players at yew gate play those templates?

I

imported_lady michelle

In options under pop-up help check your delay before tool-tip appears if its not set on 100 then set it on 100. I dunno if it will help with casting faster, but I sure know I can fill bod deeds faster with it set on 100.
but let me know if anyone of you sees any differance in casting spells faster?

G

<blockquote><hr>

The purpose is to avoid death by not being seen / touchable. That is playing scared of a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rarely comment on the PvP threads because i PvP so little, not because I am bad, which I freely admit I am. Not because I can't afford it, those of you who know me know that I can more than afford it. I don't PvP much because there is nothing in it, Yew gate is tedium waiting for pot shots. Anyway I finally have to comment on Insta's post there, and mind you he is not the first to say something like this. Let me paraphrase for you, the purpose of the game is to win, albeit to survive. So if you survive by hiding you are scared? Tell that to our armed forces who do not wear their Jungle Cammo in the desert. Tell that to the Seals, Rangers, Force Recon who would much prefer the cover of night than a bright sun shiny day. Tell that to the Patriots that won their independence who were called uncivilized heathens because they chose not to fight like the British and instead fought the first real guerilla war. I could give you many more examples of how battles were fought and won using sneaky tactics, including hiding, but what it comes down to is you do what you have to to win. After all which is better, to die honorably and lay on the cold hard ground or to sleep in a nice warm bed at night?

Flame away

I

imported_still frame

evasion use to be for ppl who couldnt pvp for real, much like 4/6 chiv.

pots are lame as hell because cure pots are rediculous, they need a timer or to be weakened

wrestle without disarm isnt bad, but if someone is chaining disarm its very lame.

<blockquote><hr>

You have to admit that it's kinda lame for a spell to go off on a wepon that a) you dont have the reagents for, and b) you dont have the magery for. I can go on and on about this one for days, lets just leave it to.........

[/ QUOTE ]

to be fair mages can do it too if they dont have wrestle and use a different wep skill, can be just as lame as archers.

and balanced, is one of the dumbest things they've put in this game its almost as ******** as necro.

lets talk about the real gimp, spellweaving and ninja
way to ruin those skills.....

O

Officerdg

1.) DCI yes it can be negated but NOT if you have enough of it. Click and
chase is right, stand there and dont run and you wont have to be chased. What
defense does a dexer/Archer have against a mage? UMM NONE !! resist is Bull
Shi# doesnt do anything against mage spells. DCI on the other hand prevents u from being hit totaly at any given time. Example:dexer/archer shoots at you and u have max DCI results = dexer/archer miss miss hit miss hit miss the entire time u are casting spells and hitting the dexer/archer with the exception of the 2 hits landed on you that MIGHT have interupted you. Like the majority of mages who think that they should reign supreme and nobody else should be able to kill them. NOWHERE in the rules or tos of this game does it say you have to play a mage to PvP or be LEET!

2.) Parry, yes u r being seen but its the same as hiding. Parry = Hiding behinde a shield!

3.) Bu****o - Agreed

4.) As for your balanced spell book. Well, dont hold the book, its not necessary
unless you are hiding behinde some special assistance that book gives you while in your hands! You are right I have about 12 balanced bows. I use 0 of them!! I dont use pots at all ever. I know my templates gimp enough.

5.) Wrestlle, ok I apologise and retract that one.

6.) Yes, hiding is lame. But, it works and it gets the job done. HOWEVER, whats a million times more lame than hiding is a guild that runs around with atleast 4 tamers to PvP. TYVM So before you start slamming hiders, I would take a good hard look at the tamers you have in your guild. Now Thats PvP!

I

imported_still frame

ok lets end the argument, playing uo is the ultimate hiding from r/l for majority of people end of discussion. i would like to see EA make a shard for all of the serious mage players, no dexers no archers just mages

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

6.) Yes, hiding is lame. But, it works and it gets the job done. HOWEVER, whats a million times more lame than hiding is a guild that runs around with atleast 4 tamers to PvP. TYVM So before you start slamming hiders, I would take a good hard look at the tamers you have in your guild. Now Thats PvP!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I was slamming hiders. I was not the first to slam the hiders though, Trailer Trash was, he was talking about BR hiding in the guardzone. Therefore I asked him what was the difference between hiding in the guardzone, in a house, or on the field. They all are exactly the same. That was the whole point of this. A hiding archer making fun of somone for hiding.

I would be happy for them to take DCI away, as long as they took away HLD and HCI. That would be fair huh? The whole DCI is to negate the HCI. None the less I know you wont ever see things my way, so there is no point in going any further with you.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be fair mages can do it too if they dont have wrestle and use a different wep skill, can be just as lame as archers.

[/ QUOTE ]

seig, seig, seig, look at what i typed and what you replyed with

It's lame for a spell to go off on a wepon that you do not have the reagents for.... If a mage is carrying a wepon he will either a) have a lrc suit on, or b) carry reagents. It's not the same as some click and chase template shooting off spells.

Its lame for a spell to go off on a wepon that you dont have the magery to cast. Again if i a mage it carrying a wepon with fireball on it. Damn right he will have enough magery to cast a fireball. Not to mention enough eval. Again it's not the same as some click and chase template shooting off magic spells.

That was my point in saying that.

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

LOL you guys crack me up, you get laid out so he must be cheating, he seems to be moving no faster than anyone else to me. Oh and BTHFAT the reason V never kills you is you never show up anywhere but on these boards, and when you do everyone else is killing you so he never gets the chance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually ive been on several times in the past week im sorry that you in your advanced age have to go to bed at 8pm to get your rest. No virt cant kill me simply because "super fast" players are easy to beat if you know how.

<blockquote><hr>

BTHfat, I also appriciate you logging off like I told you you should do when you see me at the gate, it just gets embarasing, you shoot your mouth offf, I make you look like a fool, and then post the pics on the boards and you leave the shard again for 6 months LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm whatever. Your obviously off your meds again. Why is it that you never post on stratics unless it concerns me? The obsession is getting a little old you weak minded useless old fool so let it go. You have NEVER ever embarrased me because you have never attempted to fight me straight up. Then again have you ever had a solo kill that didnt involve a fresh rez?

I

imported_ElRay

lmao... got a e-stalker there eh? anytime I see bth post I see phred da killer post...lol too funny...that guy is like obsessed with you

I

imported_still frame

no your right, my point was hitspells are just lame. everyone can use them which doesnt make it any less gay. but since they ruined dexer spells like deathstrike or whatever they really dont have anything else

I

imported_The_Dude_

Hmm You should continue to not post under pvp threads. I mean did you seriously just compare this A VIDEO GAME to real life? What happens in real life when your shot or stabbed etc. You die(most of the time) thats means theres no lets go find a healer ill be ok.

This is a damn video game, there should never be references to real life. Nothing here is real life.

To answer the question hiding is hiding. No matter where you do it. So playing a red at the gate hiding waiting for people to get low does not take balls. I hear this crap from hiding archers all the time. AT LEAST I PLAY A RED. No you dont play a red you play a hiding acher that waits for other people to start fighting each other and then attack. W/O being able to hide you guys go in your house immed. I know because ive brought my detecter/tracker to the gate and just constantly revealed people. None the almighty i play a red archer at the gate stayed. They would run off and run back and hide then get revealed and do it all over again.

C

CheezWhiz

I would be the first to agree that playing a hiding character is easy, it's not challenging but I enjoy just playing around on my archer. The Majority of people play them I will assume because it is A. Easy to learn and B. Easy and cheap to equip a character with both suit and scrolls, oh and did I mention its easy to learn
. If you think about it for people starting to pvp its easily less frustrating on an archer especially one with hiding.

G

No you missed my point completely. The object of the game is to win, if the game mechanics allow you to hide and you can use it to win, so be it. People pissin and moanin about how so and so plays the game is completly ridiculous. It is allowed by the game rules so stop complaining and find a way to beat them, if not play another game. As I said I don't pvp becvaue there is no point to it really with all the pissin and moaning. If you win you are a hacker if you lose you are ridiculed...how do you win? If they ever make it really mean something then I will come play, unitl then have fun.

T

Trailer Trash

I had the pleasure of fighting roadkill today and you right wow what a great connection he has, i have never seen anyone that fast ever. Even ktfo is amazed!!! he can cast arch cure on the run.
Oh ya and hemp congrats on the new computer and internet connection.
you are so much faster than you use to be.
I guess if ya join uod it inspires you to get the gear needed to be elite!!!

O

Officerdg

<blockquote><hr>

wow what a great connection he has

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Oh ya and hemp congrats on the new computer and internet connection

[/ QUOTE ]

If yer that interested in what type of connection or machine they use then maybe you should talk to DimeBag and a couple others in your TDR/JW guild they seem to have the same stuff in his machine. I love seeing Dimebag in front of me then make a fast U turn and WOW where did he go!

O

Officerdg

<blockquote><hr>

If you win you are a hacker if you lose you are ridiculed

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, well put !

C

Craklord

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

wow what a great connection he has

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Oh ya and hemp congrats on the new computer and internet connection

[/ QUOTE ]

If yer that interested in what type of connection or machine they use then maybe you should talk to DimeBag and a couple others in your TDR/JW guild they seem to have the same stuff in his machine. I love seeing Dimebag in front of me then make a fast U turn and WOW where did he go!

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL your warship is noted kido.......

I

imported_still frame

nobody worships tdr, you guys dont even do anything anymore.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

I always thought hiding was for thieves,miners,bards,resource gatherers and the occasional RP assassin. Somewhere though, running and hiding after 2 special moves became leet pvp. Nothing says I wanna pvp like having "hiding" on a "pvp" character. To me it just makes no sense that a player can sit their, pop out, take a cheap shot and so easily escape with the hiding skill. If Archery and hiding are such a skilled character type why do the majority of players at yew gate play those templates?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is who it was for. In fact at one point the dev guys made it all but impossible to hide while fighting or being attacked. I am not sure why the reversal was put in but it should be impossible to hide while the agressor flag is up.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

No you missed my point completely. The object of the game is to win, if the game mechanics allow you to hide and you can use it to win, so be it. People pissin and moanin about how so and so plays the game is completly ridiculous. It is allowed by the game rules so stop complaining and find a way to beat them, if not play another game. As I said I don't pvp becvaue there is no point to it really with all the pissin and moaning. If you win you are a hacker if you lose you are ridiculed...how do you win? If they ever make it really mean something then I will come play, unitl then have fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are really clueless arent you?

People pissing and moan is why the game mechanics exist or are changed.

C

Craklord

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad u care so much about what we are doing :} Hmm whats the words for this,,,,hmm o yea YOUR warship is noted lol....

O

Officerdg

<blockquote><hr>

LoL your warship is noted kido

[/ QUOTE ]

A warship is something used in the military and im not sure what a kido is. What Im sure you mean is worship and kiddo. Where the hell did you go to school? They should all be fired !! If this was just a simple typo I could understand becouse I do it alot but, you sir did it in 2 differant posts. To much work and not enuff sleep for me. GNite beddy by time !!

I

imported_FireCrazy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

LoL your warship is noted kido

[/ QUOTE ]

A warship is something used in the military and im not sure what a kido is. What Im sure you mean is worship and kiddo. Where the hell did you go to school? They should all be fired !! If this was just a simple typo I could understand becouse I do it alot but, you sir did it in 2 differant posts. To much work and not enuff sleep for me. GNite beddy by time !!

[/ QUOTE ]

becouse, differant?

same school?

G

Danger!, Danger!

<font color="red"> THIS IS IMPORTANT AND MUST BE BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTION!!! </font>

<font color="red"> It is very important that no one wave anything sharp around in this forum, lest someone's UO EGO explodes and we are all covered in bull****!!! </font>

It's a game, you are argueing over who's better at point click kill.... Roughly the same amount of buttons overall, with the exception of maybe the stealth archer (don't use spells combos and stuff as mages require more skills, I always have guys doing Explode/Flamestrike/strangle/ poison on me, 4 Stupid buttons repeated and used by numerous people to do massive damage it doesn't mean you are a mage, you're a button pusher like everyone else).

When UO dies off will you be telling your grandkids (if you get a license to procreate) about how you "P Diddly Owned" someone at YEW GATE or some SPAWN?

I am not saying we all have to get along, but play the game, if you notice some funky stuff going on, use the tools EA gave us. If you die alot, watch others, look at suits, notice tactics.

Just don't come here and moan about "Real fast computers/Connections" or "Bah, Bunch of dumb hiders"... Adapt and overcome...

If you are "Leet", good for you, we can see it in game and we (whether we like it or not) acknowledge it, some in denial, but theywill eventually will come to terms with it.

<font color="red"> THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTERS "K" AND "D" </font>

I

imported_still frame

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad u care so much about what we are doing :} Hmm whats the words for this,,,,hmm o yea YOUR warship is noted lol....

[/ QUOTE ]

thats known as a comment not worship. you have members quitting and coming to us because when tdr is on, theyre in doom and thats it. same reason i didnt come back and why jay left i think tdr traded places with B*R cuz now tdr runs doom and B*R sits in yew

I

imported_dukarlo

Sieg, please, you know TDR will wipe the walls with UOD anytime we have a crew on. TDR has been on kind of a "chill out mode" of late with the holidays and all. When we are on and on the warpath BC is the only guild on the shard that were not guaranteed to roll and a BC-TDR fight are bloody to the very end.

I

imported_still frame

you mean other than most of the tdr veterains are bored with the game?

I

imported_dukarlo

Yes, many TDR vet ARE bored with the game as Im sure vets in most other guilds are bored with the game. For many of us the only thing worth doing is getting involved in a big fight somewhere. Theres times we go to yew to mess around, or some people may be farming to finish a suit or whatever but for the most part most of us just wanna fight. If their isnt a fight happening somewhere it isnt our guilds responsibility to keep people entertained. TDR has spawned for a long time, very few of us actually want to do one anymore. We will however, raid any we find being done and will more than likely take it. If its not us taking it then BC will probably take it. IF both BC and TDR are at a fight it will either be TDR or BC that takes it. Love us or hate us we go into fights with kicking ass on our agenda. Jay was a decent guy but with or without him TDR will kick your ass the vast majority of times. Guilds gain and lose players all the time but our nucleus is always strong and will remain strong for the forseeable future.

Than you and have a nice day

I

imported_still frame

*yawn* is that why a week or 2 ago we took and held off despise from you bc and ktfo? i dont remember exactly when but vic hemp and i were running that spawn because our gm had his tonsells taken out and couldnt talk. we may have mostly died at first but we rezd up and took the island back and held you guys off for over half an hour and got all of the scrolls out, then happened to kill ktfo and bc in star room where tdr didnt even show up and when we went back to repop despise tdr was down there cleaning up the gold

and thankyou for being so polite, i hope you have a nice evening as well

I

imported_dukarlo

Please dont mention "Vic" in any legitmate pvp discussion.

I

imported_still frame

lol ok bro if those are the rules, due to all of the accusations against him and roadkill i wont. but that means from now on your not allowed to call yourself a pvp guild, you join the ranks of ktfo

hey dime how its going buddy (i wonder what i could mean....
)

I

imported_dukarlo

Ive never defended a cheater anywhere. Please post if I have and put it in quotes.

I

imported_still frame

<blockquote><hr>

Ive never defended a cheater anywhere. Please post if I have and put it in quotes.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt claim you were defending anyone, im stating the fact that u wanna call one of my guildies a cheater im gonna tell u to look in the mirror at your own guild. not the most honest bunch of people. why not tell us about that bugged box smyth has in his house that dimebag told me about while in tdr? or how i even learned about razor in the first place?

(post expected to be pulled)

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt claim you were defending anyone, im stating the fact that u wanna call one of my guildies a cheater im gonna tell u to look in the mirror at your own guild. not the most honest bunch of people. why not tell us about that bugged box smyth has in his house that dimebag told me about while in tdr? or how i even learned about razor in the first place?

(post expected to be pulled)

[/ QUOTE ]

OMGOOSES! A bugged box! Does it open the Gate to Narnia!?! Pretty sure a bugged box can't hop around my damn screen like half of your guildies do on a daily basis :/

G

Ohh my word...who friggin cares...this person cheater...that person cheated...who cares! If gm's accually cared now this game would be dead..hence all the cheating...so go ahead....cheat!! No one is watching (everyons is watching) but who cares. Its expected now. If gm's accually went after all the so called cheaters/hackers, this game would be no more, Which will be anyways becuse all the vets as like myself are leaving..so again...let me recap

you cheated, prove it. who cares, everyone is doing it. So should you! GM's will not do anyting! Player base is low so they wont ban!! Go for it!!

Have a great day!

C

Cbone

want to clear some stuff up

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, many TDR vet ARE bored with the game as Im sure vets in most other guilds are bored with the game. For many of us the only thing worth doing is getting involved in a big fight somewhere. Theres times we go to yew to mess around, or some people may be farming to finish a suit or whatever but for the most part most of us just wanna fight. If their isnt a fight happening somewhere it isnt our guilds responsibility to keep people entertained. TDR has spawned for a long time, very few of us actually want to do one anymore. We will however, raid any we find being done and will more than likely take it. If its not us taking it then BC will probably take it. IF both BC and TDR are at a fight it will either be TDR or BC that takes it. Love us or hate us we go into fights with kicking ass on our agenda. Jay was a decent guy but with or without him TDR will kick your ass the vast majority of times. Guilds gain and lose players all the time but our nucleus is always strong and will remain strong for the forseeable future.

[/ QUOTE ]

TDR/JW is a flat out joke. they're terrible. They have one, what I consider decent, pvper, and that would be dimebag. BC is also absolutely horrible, they can't even hold a despise properly. Their only good pvper is gimpy, from what i'v seen. And this guild is supposed to be the premier guild on the shard? rofl? fl could roll these kids, even numbered, or hell, even outnumbered, and that's streching it a bit.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

vic is better then 90% of GL, and probably you as well.

C

Craklord

<blockquote><hr>

want to clear some stuff up

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

TDR/JW is a flat out joke. they're terrible. They have one, what I consider decent, pvper, and that would be dimebag. BC is also absolutely horrible, they can't even hold a despise properly. Their only good pvper is gimpy, from what i'v seen. And this guild is supposed to be the premier guild on the shard? rofl? fl could roll these kids, even numbered, or hell, even outnumbered, and that's streching it a bit.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

vic is better then 90% of GL, and probably you as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL.......im not even going to comment because its not even worth it....If i even knew who this ass clown was it would help lol...

C

Craklord

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats known as a comment not worship. you have members quitting and coming to us because when tdr is on, theyre in doom and thats it. same reason i didnt come back and why jay left i think tdr traded places with B*R cuz now tdr runs doom and B*R sits in yew

[/ QUOTE ]

We are inactive yes...SO what after like 3 years solid we are finaly inactive omg ..........................

C

Cbone

i'm Roadkill kiddo, so unless you're gimpy you're not allowed to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.