• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question For Draconi

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know alot of folk have asked about our new little excursion in Moonglow. But I need to know..... If this is something as far as choosing sides, I'm going to assume that if I side with evil I want to choose the dagger and say "Yes"...... However.... If I DO NOT want to side with the shadowlords.... do I actually still need to go in there???? Is there any point to going in there if I don't want the little dagger and I would rather be Good.... and fight the shadowlords? I need to know cause if I do have to actually go in there and choose to say "No" to participate in something later I want to know. Especially since I did send all my "evil" type characters into there to get theirs... as they would certainly want to..... however my "good" character have avoided the area as they don't wish to be seen in such a foul place. (Not to mention really don't like death)

So could you tell me whether or not my good Characters would be wise to enter and die for the cause?

J

Joyous2K

Do good chars need to go in to say yes/no or no/no to get some benefit of the event?

Good quesiton, I don't think it matters much.

Maybe the server machine is logging who goes in there though and then it will be worthwhile to go in and die.

If you don't get an answer, you could try one of each (going in and not going in).

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed Malag. I want to know too if it is going to matter. Good to see folks still choosing to stay in-character rather than sell out for pixel crack. I still have no idea how to explain the turn-in personally... why are we getting stuff for complete junk... v-day cards, etc. Least the old books of truth one had an rp reason to participate. An' in rp.. I turn in all this stuff.. and I get a tree.. or a bird's nest.. (don't get me wrong, prefer the decor over other items ooc), just ic would boggle my character's mind...

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye I have been wondering the same thing, is your account or individual character "flagged" in some way to participate in the event later.