• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Question for botanists

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I currently have over 1K of Fertile Dirt. I seem to recall from way back that this had some good effect on plant growth. Then again it could just be urban legend. <shrug>

I'm on LA and would be willing to get rid of 1K of these if they are useful - perhaps a small trade of some sort can be made?

Thanks!

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Fertile dirt has two uses. The first is with plants. Using it can speed up your plant growth. It can be used either with plant bowls or the plant beds. It is also a reg. for either necro or mystic. I'll have to double check which one. I'd be willing to help you get rid of it. I'm planning to be on this weekend. Just let me know what you need in trade.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Weekend sketchy ... son is getting C3-T2 spinal fusion due to vertebrae and spinal cord damage along with disc compression. He goes in tomorrow for 4 days. Hell of a Christmas! <sigh> He has to be hospital at 6 AM (EST) - an hour drive. This is second surgery in 8 months and I hope the last!

Will PM you here whenever I can see a decent block of time. Will that be okay?

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sorry just found this. Hope your son's surgery went well. Back surgery is never fun. No problem about giving a shout when you can