• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about vet reward skull rug...

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
See I wasn’t sure about this either. But my thought on this is does it give maps for the facet it is located in? Does fel give fel and Malas give Malas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good question....im leaning towards it gives up all facets and it is all random...

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just pulled 11 maps (10 +1) out of 2 rugs on Siege and all were for the Felucca facet.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good... that's what I was hoping for... just want Felucca maps.... thanks for the info!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I've just pulled 11 maps (10 +1) out of 2 rugs on Siege and all were for the Felucca facet.
Well this one would make since siege has fel and not tram :) but you didn’t get Malas or Tokuno so that’s nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
it gives for the facet your house is in.
I have had one full in fel and relocated it to Tram to take them out & received fel ones.
I'm guessing that is cause that's where they were generated.
I just checked my husbands in Malas & received Malas maps