• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Time of Legends

kuika

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello.

I was out of uo for this year and im returned today. I saw that we will have a new expansion so i have a little newbie question, be patience please :)

Will This new expansion be sold? Is it already for sale? I ask because i live on Brazil and here in my region the Origin don't bring all UO expansions so i can't acess the other country origin.

if it will be sold was the price announced?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
At first, Time of Legends will be applied for free to accounts that were active during August, September or October, so we won't have to worry about not being able to get it at the Brazil Origin store.
After that, who knows. Considering the track record, I don't foresee we being able to buy it there, since we don't have King's Collection nor Stygian Abyss (which I have been complaining around here for what... 3 years or more).
I hope to be proven wrong, but I don't have high hopes about that.

kuika

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Bealank if i activate my account today i will get the Time of Legends content because this month is september or i will get only if my account was active in these three months (august, semptember and november)?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Bealank if i activate my account today i will get the Time of Legends content because this month is september or i will get only if my account was active in these three months (august, semptember and november)?
According to a earlier post it needs to be active during any of these three months! @Kyronix can you confirm this again please

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just anytime during the 3 month period, so yes if it's active today and closes down tomorrow you have the expansion

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so if u have any olde closed accounts....iam guessings it prob better to buy a month code get the free upgrade...for 9.99.....otherwise i assume after the free update date you will have to buy the new expansion??? for xx £/$....on top of the account cost to reopen in the future

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
According to a earlier post it needs to be active during any of these three months! @Kyronix can you confirm this again please
He doesn't need to confirm it, it's already been confirmed by Mesanna.