• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Question about the zoom level

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there! Is there a way to zoom the screen to a certain value with a macro? If I change the zoom during gameplay, I want to be able zoom back to defaul with one macro.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The * button on the number pad will reset your zoom level to the client's default level, however that is NOT the same level as the 1:1 native resolution of the graphics.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Should be able to write a command that resets the zoom level. And you can set that as a hot key

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The * button on the number pad will reset your zoom level to the client's default level, however that is NOT the same level as the 1:1 native resolution of the graphics.
That's my problem. I want to reset it to a specific level, cause the native resolution looks so bad.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unfortunately there is no way to read/write the zoom level by script... so there is no solution :(

O

Old Man of UO

This feature has been asked for since the start of the KR client. The Developers said there was no plan to add that feature, without an explanation.