• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Superdragon fire breath attack

• Thread starter imported_revenant2
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_revenant2

Has anyone determined for sure if the damage dealt in this special is based upon the dragon's HP or not?

5% Luck

I brought my 924 to painted cave and his breath was hitting for 135.

Then I tamed a new dragon with 990 hp and his was hitting for 175.

SO my assumption is that 2 hp is equal to 1 damage on the fire breath.

I think thats about right GL!

I

imported_Sarphus

it's really hard to tell... I think more factors into it than just HP, though.

K

Kurgan

Mine is at 808 str and I have seen it do 166 points damage..

S

sean_lo

5%luck,

I can crack the numbers for you. How much fire resist were you testing this out against?

K

Karthcove

I have trained a few of these dragons now with varying hps and str. I will say with extreme confidence HP determines fire breath damage and STR determines the munch power.

Lord David (Pac) Elder Tamer/Dragon Food.
(16 G-Drag tames and counting
)

5% Luck

I was hitting random troglodytes in the painted caves Stratics has them listed as unknown so Id have to lore a bunch the get an idea of their resists. But thx and I hope ya do but im thinking im close. It appears there is a min hp base and it goes up from there 2:1 but thats as far as Ive taken it

S

sean_lo

Ya but if you want me to be able to crack numbers, i'll need to know the exact fire resist it was up against.

Someone go do some tests. ^_^