• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about some functions...

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So when I last used pincos 2 years ago I think I remembered a scaling function where I could make certain things larger or smaller (for example a treasure map or a container) by zooming in and out on it.

I think I also remember that when I used gift of life or renewal on my hotbars that a cooldown counter would begin indicating when it would be good to use again...

I was wondering if these functions are no longer supported or if I'm just not finding it somewhere...

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scaling is in the Actions Menu under Other. Gift of life does show on your buff bar, but not Gift of Renewal.

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you zeke! I had no idea the scaling was under actions menu but that was what I was looking for! As for gift of life that was incorrect on my part. I actually meant the count down timer that appeared on gift on renewal icon on my hotbar after casting it. The count down timer would let me know when I would be able to cast it again without casting it randomly and getting the try again at a later time message.