• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] question about resists.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so all resists count as one mod, does that mean you can spend all 500 pts on them?
making an armor peice say 15,15,15,15,15?

or do you only get 100 pts for that mod?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With extreme IRL luck you may have all exceptional bonus points distributed to single resist, so you need to bump only 4 other. This gives you 5th mod for something else.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so my sampire needs a set of arms with
stam 7
phy 10
fire 25
poison 20
cold 18
energy whatever

i can physically craft these with imbuing?

im guessing i need to make some with runic kits and hope for the stam 7 and fire 25+?

one more question, would you make leather arms or hiro sode?
and would you try to enhace these after?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 fire is impossible. 4 base on armor, 15 can be added on top of this, its 19. On top of this you can enchance by other material. For leather/ingots its 3, so 22 is maximum.

Only way to get 25 fire is artifact or wood armor, bloodwood have 8 fire bonus.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm pretty sure I got in the 20s with all resists in beta. Maybe it's changed since then though, I don't know.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 fire is impossible. 4 base on armor, 15 can be added on top of this, its 19. On top of this you can enchance by other material. For leather/ingots its 3, so 22 is maximum.

didnt know till now that imbued items could be enhanced thats is usefull knowledge, ty :)

G

guum

I was messing about with Imbuing a bit this evening; since I'm finally GM, I thought I'd take a bit of a break from grinding to see what I could make. For gargoyle jewelry, at least, you can't go higher than 15% resist -- what you select from the menu replaces what's on the piece, rather than adding to it. Is this just a bug with garg jewelry? I always assumed it would work the way you say here.