• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about reopening my old account

• Thread starter imported_Public Storage
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Public Storage

I was wondering I closed my account about 2 years ago. Before I did I banked alot of my stuff after demolishing my house. If I reopen my account will my chars and items still be available to me or does EA do a purge of old accounts after a certain time frame?

I

imported_Public Storage

<blockquote><hr>

It should all be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Should or will?

I

imported_Public Storage

Thanks....then I will be returning...anyone know if the Midnight Hunters Guild is still around?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep, we're still around.

I

imported_Fran Fury

lol Sorry about that..yes it will still be there.

Welcome back!

I

imported_Desolation87

Glad to see your coming back! It's funny the other day I saw three young people in luna on the same day!!! I was shocked I havn't seen a young person in ages!!

I

imported_Public Storage

Well I will not be young but I will be rusty.

Tycolby don't know if you remember me or not but my main char was DeadEye...and glad to be coming back all...glad to be back.

G

Alaric's Bud right? I remember the name. Didnt you run off and become "The Man!" rofl

I

imported_Public Storage

<blockquote><hr>

Alaric's Bud right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes

<blockquote><hr>

Didnt you run off and become "The Man!"

[/ QUOTE ]
I always was "The Man"...but yeah sorta I think I left after being accepted to a couple of sniper schools. Well I'm at a new agency now, on day shift with weekends off, so I can "Midnight Hunt" again!!!

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy ... wtf?

SECURITY !

who let DeadEye back in ?

lol , just kidding . yeah MHC is still kickin' . were actually in the same alliance . (good people) welcome back man

C

Cherri1980

OMG !!!
Welcome back Deadeye !!!...........Wow, is always great to have a good friend to return. We all still here. Guess even if they burn ole LA down we would still find a way to get back in LOL......Still have my Deadeye Parrot that you gave me. You told me one day you would be back!!! Sweet !! so happy you are coming back