• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about quiting.

M

MC0Dakota

My daughter and I have been playing for a while (her longer that me). Well, long story short...I lost my job and may have to cancel our subscriptions. Reading the FAQs on the TT site, it says that the toon will return to "free status" and it will keep the purchased items. But what about the experiance and Gags? Will she be able to use all her gags? Also, when we re-subscribe, does all the experiance/gags/etc come back or is it gone (if indeed we loose it)?

Thanks

Dakota

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I'm not SURE about this but I know of a toon that had the subscription lapse. They could no longer go in bldgs outside of TTC but still had everything they owned, all their gag experience, etc. Just couldnt do much with her at all. Someone purchased a 3 month pass for this toon and then they were able to do everything once again......you would never know that the subsription lapsed. Maybe someone will have first hand knowledge though and be a better source of info!! Also, this was maybe 6 months ago so things may have changed since that time. Sorry you are losing TT. We live in a state where people are losing jobs left and right. The news gets worse every day here. So many friends losing their jobs, extended lay-offs. It just really stinks. Hope things pick up for you soon.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I closed my acct for around a year and when I came back last month everything was exactly as I left it except for the dead trees lol. My doodles were really happy to see me. :)

M

MC0Dakota

Thanks, that will make my daughter feel a little better; knowing it won't all go away.

Thanks again,

Dakota