• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about PvP Bok Bush Parry Mage

G

Gal

I was trying to figure out how to make that template
I know I could spend 780 skill Points (with items: 10 medit spell woven britches, 20 swords captains john's hat, 30 skill from bracelet and ring), I was thinking of:
120 Magery
120 Eval Int
120 Bushido
120 Parry
120 Swords
90 Meditation
90 Tactics

What do you think? or could I do with less Bush or Parry or both in order to get more medit?
and did any of you come out with a better template or more skill points pool then 780 with diffrent items?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you'll be trying to do too much with the template. Perhaps you could make it work but I see you sacrificing a lot of mods for skill bonus and it will do more harm than good.

I would either do Sword/Tact/Bush or do Bush/Parry, use a mage weapon, and put 50 weapon skill on for evasion bonus.

S

Stupid Miner

Dunno how you'd fit it, but seems worth mentioning: if you put Anatomy on there you get the Anat/Eval Defensive wrestling for when you get disarmed.

Oh and, the crazy templates are always the most fun to play :p

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't bother to much with the parry. To get full benefit of parry and evasion you need 80 dex and at least 120 bush, GM tacts and anat to get a 50% evade. Without that you are looking at 40% evade with just a max of 6 seconds duration at 20 second intervals. Seems to much for to little.

At 120 bush has a 90% chance to nervstrike. Damage from NS expect 25 direct damage +( base damage + hit spell) - armor resists - rnd 0-10 hp (per pub 46).

Duration of the nerve strike doesn't seem like it used to be, 3 seconds maybe.

As far as stacking damage there might be better routes. Nerve strike on a tanked out bush warrior with di,tacts and anat can do some decent damage.

120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Med
120 Resist
100 Alchemy
140 spare

+50 ep

combo, ep,ep,ep